Jealous Much

Jax POV

The last three days have been hell. After Reilly and I had sex I woke up the next morning sick from all this cold weather left bedridden and horny with no strength in me to find relief. I haven't been able to kiss or fuck, filling my days and nights with tissues, sleep and bowls of hot soup instead.

This entire time stuck in this room the only thing I've been able to think about is Reilly's sweet little pussy. She's always so wet and ready for me among being incredibly tight. It felt so good when she was cradling my cock inside of her, letting me give it to her rough and she seemed to love it that way. Her sexual curiosity was letting me take her to a whole other level of physical gratification and free that slut every woman has in them but never wants to admit making her more hotter if that's possible.

Like the sweet little daisy she is, she's been waiting on me hand and foot taking care of me while I've been sick. She's been cooking for me, feeding me, and even went out of her way and made Noah pick me up medicine since a lot of the snow has been cleaned up and the roads have been salted.

Reilly was making it impossible not to fall for her, she was nothing like what I was use to and everything that I wanted before I ever knew what that was. I've only known her for a week and I'm crazy about her, like literally fucking nuts over this one chick.

I wake up and check the time. It's already twelve in the afternoon and I've been sleeping all night and day knocked out on benadryl. I feel like myself today and all I can think about is fucking Reilly from the second my eyes flew open. I'm hard as a rock and she's not in the bedroom. I sit up and start calling her name, "Reilly get in here!"

"Hey. How do you feel?" She greets me with her tempting smile when she enters the room. Her long brown hair is tied up in bun so I can see all of her flawless beauty, her blue eyes shining in the light of the sun that's peeking through the window dressed in only a t-shirt and sweats.

"Get over here," I don't answer her question my cock is twitching too bad. I need to touch her, kiss her, my body is crying out for her going through withdrawal, three days has already been too long.

I grab her waist as soon she's close enough to reach and pull her across my legs so she straddles my lap. I take one hand to her cheek, the other beneath her shirt playing with her nipple, circling it with my finger as I pull her to my face until our lips meet. I kiss her hungrily frantic for her taste and just like I remembered she's as delicious as ever.

Her arms snake around my neck, her fingers weave through my hair while she kisses me back with the same eagerness moaning in my mouth. I'm so hard now it fucking hurts. Reilly's effect on me is staggering.

"I need to have my cock in you now." I whisper in her ear. She shudders at my words.

"Hey Reilly are we going to.........Oh shit, I'm sorry." Noah barges into my room interrupting us with a stupefied expression graced across his face when he realizes what he just walked in on.

"Get the fuck out Noah!" I growl angrily mad not only for the interjection but now I want to know what he was getting ready to say. What the hell was he doing with Reilly? My temper and jealousy are quickly rising.

"Sorry, sorry. Fuck." Noah leaves shutting the door behind him.

"What is he talking about? What are you doing with Noah?" I'm filled with rage bringing my hands to Reilly's waist gripping tightly staring into her eyes that are showing signs of fear.

"Jax you're hurting me. Please let go." She puts her hands over top of mine trying to pry off my fingers which I release.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you. It's just that I've seen the way Noah looks at you, he wants to fuck you." Noah's a nice guy but not that nice where I won't beat the shit out of him if he makes a move on Reilly. I can tell he likes her and that bothers me.

"And you think that little of me that I would fuck him right after I fucked you? You know I don't do that kind of stuff, I don't have sex with a guy so soon. I thought you knew that and knew I only said yes to you was because you do something to me that makes me not able to say no. I'm stupid for thinking you might actually have a little bit of respect for me." There was hurt in her words, her face turning into a frown when only seconds ago she was moaning and panting in pleasure.

"I know you're not some easy whore and I do respect you. I'm an asshole, I know that and that's why when nice guys like Noah are spending time with you that I don't know about I lose my shit because I can see why you would want him over me." She was turning me into a bitch but it was true. Reilly was too good for me, she was too good for any us but if there was anyone somewhat compatible for her out of this group it would be Noah not me.

"Since you've been sick in bed he's been hanging out with me. We were playing air hockey before you called me in. DC's always so quiet, Connor's a monster so that only leaves Noah. He's been nice and he's been a friend so I didn't get bored out of my mind or attacked by Connor. Because someone's being nice to me doesn't mean I'm going to rip off my panties and hop on their dick." She brings her hands up to my face and stares deep into my gaze, "You've said it over and over that I belong to you and only you. I'm yours Jax and no one else's okay?"

"You're mine."

"I'm yours."