The Lesser of Two Evils

Reilly POV

"Take off all your clothes little daisy and lay down on the bed." Jax took another long hard gulp of the Captain Morgan. His brown eyes turned into a dark shade of grey with a fire igniting behind it. He was angry, his temper slightly flaring in rage. I was starting to notice a pattern. Every time Connor made advances towards me Jax felt the need to prove ownership over me. Jax didn't like to be challenged when it came to his authority and what he believed was his property.

Not wanting to agitate him any further I complied without hesitation. Laying completely exposed I apprehensively waited to see what Jax was going to do next, or have me do.

I watched as he chugged down more liquor quickly beginning to get intoxicated. I hope he's not an angry drunk or I was screwed. I had no clue to what he was capable of if he was mad and inebriated, the idea of it intimidatingly frightening.

Reaching down in between my legs, his fingers slid into my fold rubbing up and down the wet crease. His mean streak making me fearful but also arousing my hormones.

"Mmm, nice and wet. I'm starting to believe more and more that your dying to be a bad naughty girl." He had no idea. I wanted to rock into his hand, feel his fingers back up inside my walls fucking me with them. His touch made me yearn to feel a part of him shoved deep inside of my lonely void as it sent tremoring vibes to generate through my existence.

I bit down on my bottom lip trying to control my panting breaths with my confession. An acknowledgement that my body took pleasure in his assailment.

"I want to watch you touch yourself," Jax moved his fingers more studiously taking my hand down to my center, guiding my movements to imitate his until he pulled away. Letting me take over masturbating before his greedy pupils.

"I like it better when you're touching me." I pleaded in defense desperate to feel his rugged force on me besides being a step in my plans of seduction.

"There's that dirty girl who keeps trying to hide from me," he smirked diving a finger into my core bringing his face down in between my thighs.

"Mmmm," I moaned from the pleasurable torture hankering for his face to fall down lower, and it did. Oh holy hell.

His tongue dipped into my slit gracefully sliding up and down with skill. My free hand flew to his head clutching into his silky russet hair until my fingers were grazing against his scalp needing something to grip onto.

My fingers swirled around my clit while he thrusted in and out of my moist pussy adding one more of his fingers, increasing the mind blowing sensations that were stirring throughout my essence. Whenever his tongue brushed against my digits I found myself slightly writhing in torment feeling my pulsing nerves escalate.

His wet lips feathered my labia, his tongue turbulently licking deep into my destitute slit. "Oh my god Jax that feels so..so incredible." Whimpering, I pushed his head down further gaining more pressure along my aching fold.

I billowed my hips upward rocking into his mouth in the most joyous of agonies. I tried to repress my loud mewling sounds in hopes I couldn't be heard outside the bedroom walls, embarrassed if anyone else in the house knew.

Jax continued pumping and withdrawing his fingers with vehemence bringing me closer and closer to the brink of madness until I cried out in a wondrous climax.

"Damn princess, your pussy tastes fucking delicious." Jax sat up swiping his mouth with his forearm wiping off my release.

"Now I am hungry for food." He placed his head down onto my naked stomach resting it against my scorched flesh.

"Why don't I get up and fix us something to eat?" I offered needing food myself with my body drained after the exhilarating occurrence that just ended.

"No, I don't want you to get dressed yet. I want to be able to see all of you. Stay here and I'll grab something." Jax got up tossing a blanket over me leaving me to be vulnerable and exposed for him to rake his eyes upon as long as he pleased when he returned. I was uncomfortable at the idea but I had no say in the matter.

Jax was only gone for a few minutes but exhausted I began to doze off, shortly being awakened when I felt him pushing up against me spooning me in his arms under the covers.

His mouth met the back of my neck fanning the curve under his tongue. His promiscuous hands wandered my body, one hand landing in between my center with the other finding way to my breast, teasing my nipple until it hardened underneath his fingertips.

My eyes moved to the back of my head beneath the lids as his fingers abused my sensitive areas in another pleasing infraction, my labored breath hitching about.

"I get to fuck you next." The husky demonic voice brushed against my neck making my skin crawl. Shit, it definitely wasn't Jax behind me and I knew exactly who it was. The devil himself in the form of a Calvin Klein underwear model here to remind me I was still a prisoner in hell.

"Get off of me!" Immediately I struggled and squirmed in Connor's arms only to have him tighten his grip. "I don't want you touching me you sick fuck. Where's Jax?" I cried out.

Releasing his hand from my breast, Connor took my neck into his fingers and began choking me, with his other hand now pressing harshly into my core,"Keep your voice down or I'll break your fucking neck." His voice lowered speaking with gritted teeth in a threatening tone, cutting off a large portion of my airwaves.

"Please stop. Jax wouldn't want you in here with me." I sobbed in a whisper as Connor released his grip on my neck,"I never had sex with him either. You have a hot girl out there all over you, why do you care about what happens with me and Jax anyways when you could easily be getting laid right now?" Terror consumed my thoughts and body as I began to shake vigorously. Silently I prayed for Jax's return in fear of my fate. I wanted to be strong, not let Connor make me feel so weak but he was like a modern day Ted Bundy. Handsome and alluring on the outside but sick and twisted inside always having me scared shitless whenever he was around, now more than ever since I didn't have Jax by my side.

"The snows started coming down hard. Jax went out front for a minute to throw down some salt so I can't stay for long, I just wanted to say hello." The words executed with a maniacal chortle, "This stays between me and you. Jax thinks he's the only one who can have fun with you so I don't want to get his panties in a jumble. Eventually I'll make him realize he needs to share his toys. It's only fair so don't go running your pretty little mouth off to him or you and him will both find out a lot faster that I get to play with you next." Connor removed himself from me exiting the room, making his point clear having me too afraid to attempt defying him.

Tears started to fill my eyes. I quickly realized everyone else probably knew Connor had come in here but they held the same fear I did when it came to him too scared to tell Jax. I knew now for certain Connor was a cold blooded killer no one should ever cross.

Hearing Jax's voice move closer to the bedroom, I speedily dried my eyes not wanting him to question why I had begun crying. I rolled over from my side so I was lying on my stomach burying my face into the pillow pretending to sleep so I had time to recover. Jax would probably just think I was drowsy if he did try to wake me which I hoped he didn't because I had lost my appetite anyways.

Peeping my eyes open I watched Jax set a plate of food besides me on the nightstand once he entered. Remaining silent, I listened to Jax undress until I felt him move up besides me pressing his thick solid chest against my bare back. Fully shutting my eyes back closed, I turned over throwing my arms around him. Pulling myself against his upper torso, I curled into his embrace as he wrapped an arm around me. For the first time since I had been abducted I actually felt safe knowing Jax was the lesser of two evils. The comforting thought among being tightly gripped in his bulging biceps helping me fall back asleep.