Shower Time

Reilly POV

I stood back watching Jax turn the handles of the shower faucet setting the temperature. The usually soothing sounds of the running waters beading down on the ceramic base instead were fearful sounds that sent chills throughout my bones. A reminder that I was one step closer to having to get naked and shower with my abductor.

Next, Jax removed his shirt exposing his chiseled chest, the upper portion covered in radiant tattoos that made me want to clench my thighs together to stop the ache that was forming in between. The allure of the whole bad boy thing was beginning to phase me quickly now having an understanding as to why so many women are attracted to them. He had threatened to kill my entire family but yet here I was drooling over him. I must be sick in the head.

Lastly Jax unbuttoned his jeans taking down his zipper, sliding out one leg at a time, removing his boxers with them. Whoa, I had only ever been with one man in my entire life and he was nowhere near as well endowed as the sight that lay before my now permantly stained eyes.

I turned away before Jax caught me gawking at the massive python sitting in between his legs. I could feel my core heating curious to what it would feel like. I bet he was amazing in bed, wild and unfiltered like a ravenous beast. I couldn't fight my growing attraction, never being exposed to such alluring temptations in my past only ever having boring vanilla sex.

"I bet you've never had a cock this big in you before have you? Don't worry. I'll try not to break you when I fuck the shit out of your dripping wet pussy princess." He smirked giving me a wink while he moved up behind me raising my arms in the air.

"I thought you said you weren't going to rape me?" Nervously I asked in concern. I can't believe this is happening to me. I was living in a nightmare forced to be exhibited to a criminal and to be bathed by him. It was embarrassing and violating and it scared the living daylights out of me.

"I'm not. You already know you want to fuck me, I'm just waiting for you to stop denying it to yourself. I'll wait little daisy, I know you're still an innocent little flower who hasn't been fully plucked or fucked. Now that's enough chit chat. It's your turn to get undressed. " His dirty mouth and defined body getting me heated but I'd never really want to have sex with him. Would I? The trauma of being kidnapped must be making me lose my mind because I can't think of any other reason why I keep having these impure thoughts.

Nervously I jittered while Jax stood behind me lifting up my shirt over my head tossing it down onto the tiles of the bathroom floor. "My wrist's not really that bad. You don't need to undress me. I can do it myself, it's really no bother." I lied in an attempt to not have this stranger remove my clothes in front of his hungry lust filled eyes.

"Too late, I really don't give a shit. I'm undressing you and you'll deal with it." Jax grunted with the feel of his hands on the snaps of my bra fanning the sensitive skin under the pads of his fingers. My body quickly betrayed me as goosebumps formed down my arms liking the sensations his touch brought about. My brain and my body were at war, battling between right and wrong. This man was a total stranger who had taken me hostage. I should despise him not be enjoying the way he made me feel when our bodies came into the smallest of contact.

His hands traveled along my back over my shoulder blades reaching the straps. Hooking a finger under each one, slowly he slid the straps down feathering my arms underneath his caress. My breath was rapidly growing ragged from his tormenting incursion.

He brushed up against me, his solid chest hitting into my back, his erection awakened pressing into my ass. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you like me undressing you," Jax rested his chin on my shoulder, his warm breath emulating beneath the lobe of my ear.

Inadvertently I swallowed a big gulp down my throat so loud and large I know he heard me and could feel the vibrations from it rattling down my throat.

"I don't like you, I'm afraid of you. I think you're misinterpreting my reactions to your presence." Boldly I stood up for myself and I was telling the truth minus the fact that his touch set my body on fire with a burning desire that wanted more of it.

Chuckling, his arms fell down to my pants, his hands skillfully undoing the button and zipper prying them down with my panties. With his head still resting on my shoulder, he started licking and sucking on the curve of my neck. Holy fuck. With the feel of his tongue and the quiver of his laugh still lingering, tingling sensations pierced down to my core.

Left in my naked glory I tried covering my breast crossing my arms over top. "I've seen tits before, it's nothing new and I'm going to be washing those real soon so there's no use in trying to hide them honey. Now get in." His husky voice was low, his lips right next to my ears causing me to slightly shudder.

He stayed behind me soaping up a sponge making sure I would still have to feel his rock solid penis up against my rear. Curling his arm around me, Jax brought the soapy sponge to my breasts massaging in the wash with rhythmic circular motions, placing his free hand on my hip. The buds of my nipples turning solid from the torture he was inflicting.

"I've only ever been with one guy so you might as well give up now if you think you're going to get me to eventually say yes to you." Maybe if Jax knows I don't put out easy he'd stop tormenting me.

"Knowing how sweet and innocent you are is only getting me harder baby. That just means you're going to be choking my cock in that tight pussy when I'm ramming into your sweetness," and then his hand quickly slid down my stomach in between my legs. Pressing hard into the sponge he stroked back and forth so I could feel his fingers through the material rubbing into my crease, forcing a moan to release from out of my lips. "You still think you're going to be able to say no to me?"

Partially biting down on the corner of my lip I answered in a whimper fighting for air, "Yes. I mean no. I mean..Oh fuck!" Jax let the sponge slip out of his hand stroking me with his bare fingers speeding up the repetitious movements.

"I'm going to fuck you with my fingers," he growled kissing down my back as I crumbled into mush from the hot flashes sparking inside of me,"that's unless I hear you say no."

"Mmmm," moaning and panting were the only sounds leaving my mouth while he dipped a finger in my center and began stroking it in and out. I couldn't say no, I didn't want to say no. I wanted him to keep administering his assault until he made me come. My body deceiving my thoughts of rationality, embracing the feel of him inside me.

"Holy shit you're so wet and tight little daisy," Excitedly he said thrusting his finger faster sneaking in one more. His other hand came off my hip and then I felt the force of his large structure jerking behind me.

Oh my god, he's getting himself off and it was making me hotter. Faster and faster both his hands moved with his palm rubbing against my clit pushing me to my climax. This man I didn't even know was sending the most pleasurable sensations to pierce throughout my body my ex-boyfriend of almost four years never had.

"I..I...I..Oh god yes," I lost what I was saying blindsided by the insatiable orgasm that shot through my whole entity. Then with a loud grunt I felt Jax's release splatter onto my backside.

"Told you, I'll have you begging," was the last thing he said before he finished washing the two of us down and that's when it came to me.

I knew how I was going to get away. Gradually I'll give in gaining his trust and then just when he thinks he has me, I'll escape winning me back my freedom.