Not Noah, Not Kyle

Reilly

Jax reserved us three more days at the luxurious ski resort forking over the large amount of money to the front desk. I feel bad that I can't contribute but he knows it's not his wallet that keeps me around. I would have never asked if it weren't for my fear of what's going to happen when we return back to the cabin, my temporary solution to avoid the inevitable confrontation.

Jax has gotten past the whole Noah thing consumed with anger over Connor's attack but his temper has gradually been dissolving as he focuses more on me and him. For the most part we have enjoyed the extended stay. No more fighting, no more talk of Noah, it's just me and Jax indulging in each other's company.

It's our last day here with the snow melted enough to enjoy outside. Jax is currently trying to teach me how to snowboard which I am failing miserably at.

"Jax, I'm going to fall," I yell out as he tries to let me go but I grab onto his heavy jacket pulling him down with me onto the freezing snow so he lands on me, our chests flush against one another.

Jax let's out a small chuckle brushing my hair out of my face, laying on top of me, "I think it's time to give it up and go in. We're soaked. I'm ready for a shower, what about you?" He smirks artfully.

"A nice hot shower sounds pretty inviting." My lips curve up inclined by the tempting suggestion sliding my feet out of the board.

Jax lifts himself up taking my hand, pulling me up with him. We grab our equipment and head back inside to our room passing Kyle and his new girlfriend on the way in through the front lobby. It's the fourth time we've seen him since our stay. I say nothing, only turning my head, pretending not to see him because to me he doesn't exist anymore.

"I can't believe you ever dated that guy," Jax has his fingers woven through mine making our way to the elevator, tightening his grip unable to disguise his hatred for Kyle.

"I can't either but it's over and done with. He's not the one I'm about to shower with, " I remind Jax and suddenly Kyle is a distant memory as his face brightens turning my way, stopped in front of the buttons of the elevator.

"No he isn't," Jax leans over to part my lips with his tongue. I enter his mouth taking turns suckling on his lips in between his divine kisses that have our tongues gyrating in a glorious fit.

I rest my hands in the pockets of his jacket, Jax rest his hands on the round orbs of my behind, "I'm yours." I remind him.

"You're mine," he counters in a content grin. He loves hearing me say that and l love telling it to him.

It seems like forever before we are back in our room undressed ready to step in the shower but in reality it's only been five minutes. My penchant for this man is uncanny.

The water feels amazing. The hot pellets beading down warming my skin, "This shower feels so good." I tell Jax facing the pouring stream with my eyes closed, running my fingers through my dampened hair.

"I know something that will feel even better," he insinuates getting down on his knees in front of me, his hands quickly finding way to my fold.

"Is that so?" I go to tease but my words turn into a moan with the feel of his fingers prying open my swollen lower lips, his tongue swiping in the crease.

I hold onto his head while he works his tongue, stroking it up and down the length of my pussy. He does it with pleasure, groaning with each strike taking one hand to my thigh, another to my clit to circle my nub.

Jax is never selfish, always giving just as much as he receives, maybe giving a little bit more. I don't mind when it's my turn but I'm grateful that he's not a greedy man.

He licks back and forth pausing to nibble and suck. I'm dissipated from the sensations, my body lost in a tensed cluster.

I grind myself into his mouth holding him to his spot from the pressure of my hands against his head. It feels like gravity has been lifted with me floating in the air raising up higher and higher.

Jax's talents are remarkable, outshining his downfalls. He knows how to fill me, to complete me, in every way possible.

With his tongue licking and swirling, invading my opening, his fingers wildly rubbing, I find myself losing all control. He brings me to the edge of reason, the edge of sanity leaving me to fall in a rupturing orgasm that causes me to whimper and cry out loud with my body shaking.

He stands up, I wrap my arms around his waist, my head resting against his chest. Looking up to make eye contact I speak, "I love you, not Noah, not Kyle, you. Jax Deveraux. I don't mind that you get jealous. I find it flattering but sometimes you take it to extremes and it needs to stop or you're going to end up pushing me away. Please learn to trust me, I'm yours until you don't want me."

I need to clarify things. We'll be leaving soon to face everyone and I'm done with the accusations. He holds my heart, it belongs to him and he needs to stop questioning that.

"I'll never not want you, I love you. You're right, I need to calm down. The last thing I want to do is lose you because I can't trust a good thing standing in front of me. I won't start anything with Noah unless he gives me a reason. If he makes a move on you I have the right to be mad." His tone is concerning with a hint of worry. I believe that he'll change, he means what he says.

"I accept that."

"But Connor...."

I cut Jax off, "I know. Connor's a completely different story."