Insatiable

Reilly

My clothes are scattered on the floor, my breathing impatiently heaving in and out. I drop down on my knees in front of Jax tugging at the top of his jeans frantically trying to undo them. I've quickly forgotten about Kyle along with any remainder of love I thought I might still feel for him. It's Jax I want, it's him I need.

I know I told Kyle that I love Jax not sure where the words came from, not sure if they are even true but I know it's Jax I pick, it's Jax I can't be without.... it's Jax I'm desperate to have in my mouth and down my throat.

"What did I do to get so lucky?" Jax looks down at me while I take his cock firmly in my hand. The hard shaft pulsing in my grasps, pre-cum glistening on the tip, waiting for me to invite it in my mouth.

"Um, you kidnapped me." I say playfully, not holding a grudge that that's what brought us together in the first place.

"Oh yea." He smirks positioning his hands on my head.

I take the rim of his cock in my mouth, wrapping my moist lips around the tip. I'm starving for the taste, my body aching in need.

I pump my fist swallowing deep, Jax letting out a grunt of temporary relief. I'm high off the flavor it leaves lingering on my tongue as I swallow and suck bobbing my head back and forth.

He's so big I find myself gagging here and there but I don't mind because I enjoy every second of it. I relish in the way he so easily glides down my throat while my appetite feeds off of the massive snake.

Stroking, my hand does a little twist with each inhale and withdraw my mouth makes, his body trembling from the sensations that rack throughout him.

His hands are pushing my head into him, his fingers going insane through the strands of my hair. My mouth is feasting, his cock the main course.

My tongue continues to glide up and down the back while I fit him way past my lips. I'm indulging in the sexual task fucking him with my mouth until my jaw hurts.

My sex is tingling, yearning for the hard stem to move inside, pleading in agony but at the same time my mouth savors in the filling delicacy regardless the pain that's wearing on me.

Sensing my need Jax pulls my head back, abruptly bringing me to a halt. He stands me up and begins to annihilate my mouth with his scrumptious fierce kisses. "Go get on the bed, stay on your back. It's time for me to fuck you and make you come over and over again."

I take my place on the mattress, Jax removing the rest of his clothing positioning himself between my legs.

"I've never had sex without a condom, I'm clean. Have you been tested?" He asks letting me know he wants to take me raw, stroking himself near my entrance ready to invade my lonely center that wants to welcome him in.

I trust him and I know that I'm safe. It thrills me to know that for the first time I get to enjoy his cock without a latex sheath denying us the full pleasures our union brings.

"I'm good. Now could you please fuck me Jax?" The new Reilly is blunt, straight to the point, She wants to be fucked, She wants those orgasms he promised and she's ready to cash in.

"You're too good for him, you always were. You're perfect Reilly. I'm going to give you everything he never could." He carefully and easily makes way into my entrance taking both of my legs, throwing them over his shoulders before he begins to move in and out.

He's buried deep inside, his hands situated on the mattress, his arms locked straight at the sides of my head. He starts to thrust gradually increasing the tempo, pleasure teasingly building up with everything in me on fire. I'm back in the world he's introduced me to, the one that appreciates sex, appreciates being fucked and fucked right, the one that he's showed me that knows how to embrace physical gratification.

"Oh Jax...he's never.....felt anything like....this." I fight to complete my sentence, my orgasm raging for freedom pushing it's way out with my hands on his ass assisting in burying him deeper.

"You're so fucking beautiful and perfect." He growls just before he slams his cock into me so hard I have to scream with my body jolting halfway up the mattress from such a forceful strike and he doesn't stop there. Every pounding thrust comes with more strength and passion then the one before making me fall over the edge in my apex.

Jax continues, my eyes opening. I watch how our bodies sway into each others, determination and lust consuming him. Fuck he's gorgeous and knows how to awaken the dormant side of me that had been asleep for too long.

"Jax," I squeeze his ass harder taking him in knowing that I feel so incomplete with his absence, " I love you." The words slip out in truth bringing out the insatiable tiger in him from such meaningful words he obviously is not use to hearing and I can't believe I've said.

He continues the aggressive slams with nothing to say in response to my admission. His cock reaching into me as far as it can, my walls hugging with all its might, the strong forces pushing me to another orgasm. Over and over Jax fucks me, pounding into my depths, his arms repositioned wrapped around my legs that sit folded over his shoulders hitting onto his back. I do, I love him, the good with the bad. He has given me life when I thought I was dead.

"Don't stop, please don't stop, it feels so good I'm about to come," I cry ready for another climax to take me away. He's hitting my spot, moving in the perfect rhythm that can bring me to paradise.

His movements, the slamming and pounding of his cock, executed masterfully as he works himself thrusting and withdrawing taking me to the edge one more time before he tenses up, his muscles clenching, endorphins rising, his nerves no longer able to be maintained.

I shatter like broken glass, falling apart in a million pieces as he grabs his dick, pulling out, exploding all over my chest, the warm, thick wetness something I use to think would repulse me but with Jax it only makes me crave more.

"I love you too." He confesses while he attempts to recollect himself, his gaze exploring the sight before him with a content grin.