Star Stuck - A/N and Summary

Okay. I realized that most of the things that I posted are a tad bit on the serious/depressing side. So I gonna write a happier/cheerful-ier story ;)

And yes, I know it's cheerier

I hope you'll like the idea, although I'm not sure how it'll go at all. Like, no clue whatsoever. But I'm willing to be adventurous ^_^

WARNING!!!!! It's really cliché. The first few chapters were written when I was thirteen, so they're pretty rough (it'll get better though). It's also NOT edited, but feel free to point out any mistakes.

© Copyright 2014

Cover made by me!

All rights reserved. All chapters and ideas belong to bookstar99.

************************************************************************************************************

Summary:

Kylie Jenson is not the popular it-girl, nor is she a girly-girl. In fact, she's quite the opposite. She doesn't wear makeup or designer clothes (gasp), she hates gossiping and shopping (double gasp), and she doesn't know anything about the current 'hot' celebrities. It's the equivalent of social suicide at Waverly High. Good for her, she doesn't care. Kylie has all she needs: her friends, her sarcasm, and her great grades.

Xavier Monroe is the heartthrob you see on every magazine cover. He's also the guy in the movies, and tv shows. Everyone worships the ground he walks on. There's nobody who doesn't know him.

Except for Kylie.

So when Xavier's parents force him to go to a public school in the middle of nowhere, his first welcome is Kylie telling him to get out of her way. He's shocked at the fact that she doesn't know who he is. Xavier can't help but expect her to idolize him and throw herself to his feet, like all the other girls at Waverly High. But that only makes him determined to charm her. Too bad that Kylie doesn't care about status.

There are problems at every turn: stalker paparazzi, crazy fans, an ex or two, and one person slowly falling for the other. But as Kylie gets more famous, who's the starstruck one? And who's the one stuck with a star?

************************************************************************************************************

How's this story idea? Just curious.

9/1/14