The Beginning Of This Story

The turtles were kneeling on a rooftop during their nightly patrol, Raphael was currently trying his hardest to ignore his youngest brother, who was 'trying' to be quiet. The leader of the little team was scanning the streets below, searching for any sign of unwanted movement. Several annoying minutes later, the lights flickered, and they spotted the Kraang.

"Let's go turtles." Leonardo jumped off the building and rolled to a stop as he landed on the floor.

The Kraang were loading up a van, with their technology, that was most likely going to be used to destroy the world. Donatello jumped down after his brothers, then went straight for the van so he could disable whatever was the biggest threat. Raphael smirked and pulled out his sais as he ran towards the unsuspecting dunderheaded droids. The Kraang barely had time to trill robotically before they were taken out completely. Raph grinned triumphantly as he crushed the last of the droids skulls.

"RAPH! I NEEDED ONE OF THOSE!" Donnie shrieked in disbelief as he flailed his arms to further stress his frustration.

The emerald eyed terrapin raised an eyeridge in mock curiosity, then shrugged non-caringly.

"So?" He huffed impatiently.

Leo took a deep breath to calm himself. He walked up to the bickering duo and cleared his throat.

"Donnie, I'll help you find an unscathed head... Now, what can you tell me about the stuff in the van?"

"Leo... It's not about the head. It's the entire THING! I needed all of it so I can figure out what they were planning to do with this!" He gestured to the unknown objects. "I mean it's obviously meant to harm our world, but I needed to know how it's put together so I can safely take it apart without risking an explosion!"

Raphael rolled his eyes and silently mocked his little brothers ranting. "What a load of Dorkcrap. Right Leo?"

Leonardo sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as he shook his head. "Why? Just, just why can't you get along with anybody Raph?"

"Do I really have too? It's not like a relationship with these nerbs is really necessary." The red clad turtle scoffed.

Meanwhile, while Raphael and Leonardo were conversing...

"Hey Don! Come look!" An orange clad turtle called out. "What is it?"

Donatello walked over to find his little brother inside the van and frowned. "Mikey... be careful." The purple clad turtle knelt next to him.

The youngest turtle grabbed a triangular object and started playing with it. He yelped as it started blinking and beeping.

"MIKEY!" Donatello shrieked in terror and swatted the device away, it clattered to the floor of the van.

"Don't you know not to touch any Kraang technology!? Especially if it's intended use is unknown!? Plus it started reacting when you touched it!" Donatello's breath started getting quicker.

Leonardo and Raphael ran towards the van and looked towards the device curiously, it had stopped beeping.

"See? It didn't do anything." He chuckled nervously.

"DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!? IT COULD'VE SCANNED OUR BRAINS! IT COULD'VE COPIED OUR DNA TO MAKE EVIL VERSIONS OF USE! FOR ALL WE KNOW THERE'S AN ALTERNATE REALITY WHERE WE'RE EVIL AND THE SHREDDER'S GOOD!" Donatello stopped for a moment to catch his trembling breath. The purple clad turtles hands started shaking uncontrollably in fear, a couple tears ran down his face.
Leonardo walked up and gently placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort the frantic turtle.

Mikey cocked his head towards the device curiously. "Shh... Do you hear that?" He whispered.

They all went deathly quiet as they heard an ascending tone. Donatello scrambled to his feet and his eyes widened in terror. "EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"

He shoved his brothers to the ground and was about to follow, but a thunderous sound shook the ground, sending everyone who was standing to the floor. A bright and scalding light erupted from the back of the van. Not even a second later a purplish pink light erupted from the back of the van. It was like a vacuum and started sucking the turtles into itself. If the turtles had been conscious they would have been bombarded by myriads of colors and shapes, similar to a kaleidoscope.