Akane's fault

About a week later...

The auburn eyed turtle had been either researching the fairytale's or outside alone, Raph had gotten better with watching his tongue, but was still in a foul mood, ESPECIALLY  when Donnie disappeared. They were currently in the Library of Legends reading as they waited for the girls to be done with school.

Leo sat cross legged, breathing deeply, eyes closed tight, as he meditated.

Donnie entered the library  through the book portal, and walked over to his older brother, a rather large satchel hung loosely in his grip. He set the bag down. "I can't wait anymore Leo, WE HAVE to get Mikey NOW!"

Leo looked up at his younger brother.

"I agree Donnie. Let's go find the girls and the... Little, fluffy... things." Leo said as he got up, and grabbed Raph on the way out.

The auburn eyed turtle leaped across the rooftops, leading his brothers to the park, knowing the girls would be there at this time of day. He jumped into the alleyway and cautiously scanned the streets. Once he didn't see anyone,  he went to into the park to search for the girls.

Nao and Akane were racing through the park, and Myuki, Yayoi, and Reika were on the swings. The little fluffball was  playing in the grass, as the sun began to set.

Donatello smiled at the scene, he almost didn't want to ruin it, but they HAD to find Mikey. He discreetly took a couple pictures, then closed the space between them, he headed towards Reika.

Reika smiled, as the turtles came closer, she stopped swinging.

"Hello turtles, what brings you here?" She asked politely.

Leo walked forward. "To be honest, we're tired of waiting. When do we leave to get Mikey?" He asked almost impatiently.

"Tired of waiting kuru? Waiting for what exactly kuru?" Candy hugged Leo's ankle.

Leo raised the leg she was holding onto and looked at her perplexed.

"To go to the, beastly, deadline, or.... whatever. " He said confused.

"Bad End silly kuru." She giggled then let go of his leg, and trotted over to Yayoi, Myuki, and Reika. "Let's take them to Märcheland kuru." She squealed excitedly. "Them I can see Poppu kuru!"

Reika smiled. "Let's see if  Nao and Akane are okay with it first." She called them over. The two girls walked over and they all sat down in a circle.

Once Donnie and Candy had explained...

Nao frowned. "Do we have time to get everything ready though?"

"Well we have the rest of the day really to prepare." Leo said, trying to persuade the group.

"What do you say Reika?" Nao looked at the girl next to her.

She nodded. "We do need to find their brother. So let's go." She said walking to the nearest bookstore.

Everyone stood and followed. "Yay! Let's go home kuru!" Candy cheered excitedly.

Yayoi laughed, as she putt her stuff in her bag, and stood up. "Wait for me!" She yelled as she ran after them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~《♡》~~~~~~~~~~~~~