Peeping Tom! PEEPING TOM!

It was a dark and dismal place, all was quiet except for the pattering rain. There was no bright colors, no lights, except for the often lightning. A blood-curdling howl split the silence, and footsteps could be heard coming closer, and closer.

Raph jumped in surprise ans peaked out of the building. There was a small white creature, about the size of a stuffed animal, it was crying and screaming as it ran. He could hear footsteps behind the animal and could see the fear in its eyes. He bolted out of the building tackled the small creature and ran back into the building he had just left.

"LEO!!" Raph yelled angrily.

Leo jumped up flailing his arms a little, and looked at him frantically. Mikey ran up and took the thing out of Raph's hands.

"Raph, what's wrong?"

Leo said looking at Raph expectantly, when all went dead quiet. They felt a presence, something was out on the street. There was another earsplitting, bone chilling howl, right outside the door. Raph grabbed his sais tightly and growled warningly at the threat outside. The howl caused the unconscious turtle to awaken with a shriek of terror, he started hyperventilating, and clutched his plastron where his heart was. There was a soft knock on the door as a gruff, low voice growled from outside.

"Little pig, little pig, let me in." A low sinister, unnerving chuckle followed. Leo looked at his brother's an eye ridge raised, as he quietly unsheathed his katana. Donnie shuddered at the sound of the voice, and the sinister tone. He grabbed his Bo staff and clung to it as he stood up.

"Who the flipping shell was that?"
The auburn eyed turtle grumbled. The voice responded a chuckle in its tone.

"It's the BIG, bad, WOLF."

"OR A PEEPING TOM!!" The emerald eyed turtle growled, and tightened his grip on his weapons.

Donatello cautiously went to the door and very slowly opened it to peek outside. On the other side of the door he saw a tall, muscular, bi-pedal human like lupine. He had long shaggy white hair as well as a long shaggy white tail. His fur was gray and his eyes were violet. He had long pointed ears, and a snout. He wore a leather bikers outfit and tall boots. He had black studded ringlets on his wrists and biceps. He had long black claws. He looked at the turtle, and grinned wolfishly, licking his lips with a hungry look in his eyes.

The olive green scaled turtle's eyes widened further in fear, he could not suppress a scream of terror and slammed the door shut. Raphael flinched and shook his head in disappointment. Why was his brother such a weak scaredy-cat?

They heard a deep maniacal laugh rung through the building.

"I can smell your fear... Turtles." He growled a smile in his voice.

"A'int nobody scared of you freak!"
The ill-mannered turtle yelled and shoved his twig wielding brother aside, then wrenched the door open. He studied the lupine in his way.

"You wanna fight, Dog? "He snarled as he tightened his grip on his sais. The wolf grinned maliciously.

"I'd LOVE too." He stared the turtle straight in those emerald eyes, unblinking.

Raphael smirked and lunged at him, he started punching the wolf harshly. The wolf grunted, as he took the hits. He quickly swiped Raphs legs out from under him. As Raph went down the wolf cracked his neck, and chuckled. Raph growled darkly and scrambled to his feet he spun around the wolf and elbowed him in the face, then kicked him squarely in the back, sending the wolf to the ground.

"Ya quit yet. Pup?" He hissed. The wolf wiped the blood off his face and grinned.

"I'm just getting started."

He slashed at Raph, and punched at him, driving Raph back as he dodged the blows. That's when the wolf bit Raph's right arm, just below the shoulder. Raoh. Cried out in pain through his clenched teeth and started punching the wolf harshly and repeatedly in the face.

"Let go of me you mangy mutt!"
The wolf bit down harder, delight in his eyes as he watched Raph. The emerald turtle continued hitting the wolf, He started cursing wildly in pain.

Donatello shook his head fiercely to clear it, he stood up and grabbed his Ningata and went to help his brother, even though he was beyond terrified. As Raph was wildly hitting the wolf a blow slipped and hit the end of the wolf's muzzle. The wolf yelped in surprise and pain as he let go of the turtle and stumbled backwards, as he licked the blood from his lips. He eyed the emerald turtle hungrily, as he growled.

"Mmmm, Juicy." The wolf's voice was filled with satisfaction.

Raph's eyes widened in disgust, pain, terror, and disbelief. "WHAT THE HECK MAN?!?" He yelled.

Donatello slammed his Bo staff in the back of the wolf's head. The wolf fell to the ground, and yelped. He rolled out of the way of another blow and jumped to his feet. He grinned at Donnie.

"I wonder, do you taste as good as he does?"

The stick wielding terrapin froze in fear as memories flooded his mind, he shook his head fiercely to clear it and tightened his grip on the Bostaff.
"W-well... I-if Y-You l-like s-salt... I-I've h-heard I-I'm s-salty..." He stuttered and quickly turned his mortified gaze to the road.

His idiosyncrasy started showing itself as he fiddled with the wrappings. His body trembled uncontrollably due to how terrified the terrapin was. The wolf looked at the turtle blankly.

"Nobody... responds to that."

He said, a look of concern found its way on the wolf's face, and he took a tentative step forward.

"Are you... okay?"

The turtle didn't seem to hear or notice the advance as he ended up tearing the wrappings and bit his lip nervously. The wolf leaned in and walked a little closer.

"Hey... are... are you okay? Do you need help?"

Donnie stiffened and. Looked at the wolf, his mind didn't register that the lupus was getting closer, his fidgeting stopped for a moment.

"I am the help..." He whispered softly as he gave him a serious look.

The wolf was about to reply, when when his ears swiveled back and his tail twitched, he flashed Donnie a concerned look, and turned to Raph.

"Till next time." Then the wolf melted into the shadows.