Where's the pizza!?

Mikey bit his lip, everyone was mad at each other. A voice in his head said: Let then be mad, at least they're not mad at you.

Raphael was yelling angrily at Donnie, and basically trying to rip his throat out as the auburn eyed turtle tried to bandage, disinfect, and stitch Raph's hand, and the wound on his arm that had opened during the fight. Leo was in the corner trying his hardest to meditate, but once again, everyone was too loud. Leo bolted up and stormed over to the bickering duo.

"Raph just shut up and let Donnie fix you, or you can bleed out quietly. Pick one and deal with it."

Raph glared at Leo, but went silent and reluctantly let Donnie work. As soon as Donnie finished he went to his corner. Leo's eyes widened in surprise.

"So he does listen, huh." He said while walking off.

Mikey ran in the room holding up his T-phone. "Hey dudes, I ordered PIZZA!"

Donnie's eyes widened in fear. "MIKEY! Those humans can't discover us! They'll capture, torture, and experiment on us!" He shrieked and stood up quickly.

Raphael rolled his eyes and huffed in frustration. Mikey raised his hand.

"Chillax dude's, I told him to leave it on the corner."

Donnie bit his lip tightly and studied his little brother. "What are you going to pay him?"

Mikey looked through his pockets on his belt and pulled out fistfuls of cash. "I'll leave it in a box for him."

"How the shell did you get that much money?!" He started at his baby brother's collection, then his eyes narrowed. "Did you steal this?"

Mikey stared at him, shocked. "Dude, half of people's money one way or another find it's way into the sewers, I just had to pick it up." He stuffed his cash in a box, and walked out to the corner. "You've absolutely no idea what kind of treasures people toss out."

Donatello followed, just in case something happened. The red clad turtle huffed in annoyance and glared at his bandages. That FLEA ridden mutt was going to pay dearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey ran to the top of the building, after he dropped the box next to the lamppost. Donatello watched everything, searching for danger, his eyes narrowed as a figure with a black hoodie walked up to the lamp post it held... pizza boxes.

The figure looked around confused, then spotted h the box. He put down the pizza, and read the note. He took the box and left the pizza. Donnie jumped down and cautiously looked around, then hesitantly picked up the boxes.

The block was silent.

Donnie frowned and cautiously sniffed around. He started panicking when he couldn't pick up Mikey's scent. He bolted up the building and searched frantically.

"Mikey? MIKEY!? MICHAEL!" He searched wildly. "Michelangelo this isn't funny!"

At of the corner of his eye, he caught motion. He turned slowly, on the side of an air conditioning unit, and fluttering in the wind, was an orange ribbon.