Where is- WHAT!?

Mikey woke up with a yawn, sunlight filtering through the window. He looked around. "Captain Marinara? Professor Parmesan?" He said confused by his girly surroundings, he searched for his cheesy friends.

The freckle-faced turtle sat up abruptly. "WHERE'D ALL THE CHEESE GO!?!" Mikey said frantically.

Raphael hissed in pain as he sat up. "M-M-Mikey? Y-You're awake."

Mikey jumped up, his eyes lit up, as he ran over to Raphael, giving him a big hug.

Raphael yelped in pain but hugged his brother gently. "Hey, baby brother... How are you feeling?" He whispered tiredly.

"I-I'm good bro. I've missed you guys so much... Th-This isn't a dream... Is it?" He asked hesitantly, afraid of what the answer might be.

"No little brother, It is not a dream." He responded softly and rocked his little brother gently, even though it hurt.

"Oh good," Mikey sighed with relief. "So, what happened? H-How long have I been... Dreaming?" He asked quietly.

"A... A lot has happened Mikey. And... At least a month." He gently traced the natural crevices in Mikey's carapace.

Mikey grew quiet and still. He sat down next to Raph. He stared at nothing, unblinkingly.

"A-A month?" Mikey whispered to himself. Leo stirred, as he started waking up.

"Mikey. Listen. Please. We couldn't go to the place where they had you until the full moon." He replied softly, trying to keep him calm.

Mikey looked at Raph. "Wait. The full moon? Why the full moon? Was there werewolves?" He asked, his curiosity piqued.

"Ah... Not necessarily... And I'm not sure about the whole full moon thing, but you're safe now."

Leo woke up, looking around he spotted Mikey. Standing up, he ran over, tackling Mikey into a hug, all his guilt and worry about Mikey washed away.

The red-clad turtle smiled and shifted carefully. "Careful Leo." He chuckled.

Leo sat on the other side of Mikey. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm good... Raph, why are you covered in blood!?" Mikey asked, suddenly realizing this fact.

Raph frowned in confusion and looked at himself. "Oh... Right... I got in... A... Fight."

"Are you okay!? How bad is it!? Do I need to go get Donnie!?" Mikey asked jumping to his feet.

"Yes... Pretty bad... Aaand no. I'm fine." The emerald-eyed turtle reached for his younger brother. "C'mere Mikey."

Mikey sat down slowly next to Raph, leaning his head against Raph's shoulder. Leo left quietly, giving the two the time alone he knew they needed.

Raph wrapped an arm around his baby brother, carefully pulling him closer. "You're going to be okay."

Mikey snuggled into Raph, bringing his legs up, and tucking them underneath himself. "So, where are we?" He asked.

"In the clubhouse. In the world with the girls. Remember?"

"Oh..." Mikey said quietly, looking crestfallen.

"What's wrong Mikey?" Raph frowned, rubbing the orange-clad turtles back gently.

"... I-I was hoping that was just part of my dream... A-and that we were back home." He sighed, somewhat wistfully, staring at the carpet.

"I'm sorry Mikey... I really am." Raph whispered sadly.