Fight!

"Are we going to the base our just go back home?" April smiled excitedly, very happy to be away from school.

"I don't kno-" Lilly was cut off by a crash down the street.

They ran towards the sound and saw none other than the wolf, facing off a giant turtle.

"What the heck?" April gasped and instinctively grabbed her glitter pact.

The turtle growled, and grabbed his sais and lunged at the wolf, not holding back, as he punched and kicked the pale haired monster. "ROUND TWO RABIES!" He roared as he fought.

The wolf growled and slashed at Raph, he jumped onto Raph's shell and began clawing at the turtle, his ears were back, tail lashing.

"Your toast turtle!" The wolf growled.

Raph roared angrily and slammed his carapace into the wall of a building and dug his elbows into the wolf's sides as he kept him pinned. The wolf cried out in pain and locked his arms around the turtles neck, pulling tightly.

The wolf wrapped his legs around the turtles middle, to keep his grip. Raph's eyes widened.

...

A mile away, there was a little girl who was playing tea party with her toys.

"No, no Mr. Bun-Bun. You can't have all the cake, you have to share." She smacked the stuffed rabbit gently upside the head.

"Here you go Charlie." She turned to her stuffed bear with a piece of plastic cake. She smiled brightly and poured the imaginary tea into the teacups.

"Agnus! It's time to go to your Grandmother's!" A woman yelled.

Agnus grabbed her hood and ran downstairs. "My name's lil red mama."

... WHAT? You don't want to hear that story? But it's a lot nicer I promise... Well, if you really want to get to the other one...

The terrapin grabbed the wolf's arms tightly, then sunk his teeth deep into the wolf's forearm, then shook his head worsening the wound.

The green eyed turtle growled like an animal as he continued tearing at the wound, a deep guttural growl like sound erupted from his throat, he was purring in satisfaction as his enemies blood flowed through his mouth.

The wolf screamed in agony and clawed one of Raph's hands off his arm and bit down on it. Raphael cried out in anger and pain, he grabbed the wolf's muzzle and roared as he ripped his hand out of the wolf's mouth.

He slammed the wolf onto the floor and started punching him mercilessly. His eyes burned with pure unadulterated loathing, he grabbed the wolf's tail and yanked it harshly as he continued beating him.

The wolf yelped and knocked Raph down, and his eyes went red with hatred, and anger. He was no longer in control.

He slashed Raph's face and punched the wound in his right arm, the wolf grabbed Raph's left hand, and bit down. The gray wolf felt the bone between his teeth break with a satisfying snap. Raph screamed in pain and thrashed violently, trying to get free from the wolf.

Something landed behind the wolf, wrenched him off the bleeding terrapin and pulled him a couple of feet away from the red clad turtle, who was gasping desperately in pain and holding his mangled hand.

The wolf panted as the red faded from his eyes. "Don't, don't come near me. Ever."

The wolf looked around him, and then phased back to the the kingdom of Bad End.