You're It!

Ulric grinned. "Okonomiyaki, is made by Akane! And Wolfrun he eats it, and eats it, and eats it!" He sang happily, as they traveled to earth.

Donatello skipped next to him, but would occasionally trip over his own feet, or his mask/scarf.

Akaoni laughed, running out from behind a building, and onto the sidewalk.

"Can't catch me!" He called back to the others, headed towards the park.

"Hey! No fair, you legs a' longer!" Ulric shouted, running after the little Oni.

Don tripped, and stood, he wrapped the cloth around himself once more and ran after them. "Hey! Wait for me!" He squealed happily as he chased them.

They ran for awhile, not really seeing where they were going, and ended up in the woods. Akaoni's brow creased, as he tried to concentrate on which way to go. Ulric watched him suspiciously.

"A'oni... Are we los'?" Don pouted and whined as he trudged behind them.

"N-no... I know where we is." He said unconvincingly.

Ulric sped up, passing Akaoni briefly. "Don' worry, I'LL get us out of here." He said, taking charge.

Akaoni frowned, and passed Ulric. "Nuh-uh, I'M the leader." He pouted.

The little, fluffy grey wolf narrowed his eyes, taking a step back. "Oh yeah?" He growled.

The little horned boy stopped, turning around, he glared. "Yeah."

By the time the turtle caught up with them, the two were already fighting. The small, olive turtle panted heavily, his face slightly pale, and his tiny hand tugged on his scarf trying to give his neck some more space from the slightly suffocating cloth. He plopped on the ground, and watched his friends.

Ulric and Akaoni, tumbled through a bush, breaking apart from each other, and tumbling head over heels. Ulric stood, and brushed himself off, while Akaoni got to his feet. Ulric glanced, around, and his eyes widened, he leaned in close to the little red Oni.

"I'S GIRLS!" He whispered loudly, staring apprehensively at the Precure.
The young girls squealed in surprise. "What are YOU guys doing here!?" Nao frowned, and crossed her arms.

The fluffy wolf edged closer to Akaoni. "First one to bring a Bad End wins." He muttered, fumbling for his book, and ink. The two boys reached for there books, and found absolutely nothing. Ulric turned to Akaoni bewildered.

"You didn' bring your book!?" He asked, throwing his hands in the air.

"No, it was too heavy." Little Akaoni said simply.

"You knucklehead." Ulric huffed angrily.

"Hey! Who you calling knumcklehead, knumcklehead?" Akaoni frowned.

The little pup scowled. (Here we go again.) "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Akaoni retorted angrily, as they lunged at each other.

The girls just stared at them, while they fought.

"Hey, cut that out! Someone might get hurt!" Miyuki scolded.

The turtles trotted up behind the girls, all their mask's were WAY to big for them, Leonardo wore his as a kerchief, and Mikey and Raph both had very fashionable belts. "Wha's goinm on?" The red belted turtle limped up to the girls and had to hold onto Akane for support.

"Well, we were going on a walkie, when these two showed up, an' started fighting each other." She explained, gesturing to the villains.

Ulric crossed his arms, and glared at Raph, blowing a raspberry at said turtle.