Chapter 10 - Ms. Piss

Song used: Matoma & Becky Hill - False Alarm

"You don't know what happened in class." Tim looked excited while I only looked lost and confused as I stared at Paige sitting next to her friends. She had yet to smile her usual smile. I was dying to see those teeth and her lips stretch in the most beautiful way lips could ever stretch.

Sighing a dreamy sigh, I turned my attention to Tim, who was still babbling about something. "- and then Bridget stood up for you, and called Dustin a prick. It was so epic!"

"Wait – what? What did Bridget do?" To say that I was confused would be an understatement because I was completely lost here now. Why would Bridget, the girl who doesn't even like me or know me, stand up for me? And, to Dustin of all people. He's the dumbest and ickiest person I know of.

Tim gave me an unamused look before he gave me the middle finger. "I knew that would get your attention. Yes, Bridget stood up for you in front of Dustin, who was calling you a dyke which I don't know why is an insult even."

Taking a bite from his sandwich, Tim nodded his head at my awestruck expression.

"But, why?" I found myself asking as my eyes turned a little to look at the blonde girl sitting beside my blonde girl. Well, not-my-blonde-girl-at-the-moment but soon-to-be-my-blonde-girl.

"I got no clue. Everyone was looking at her the way you're looking at her right now."

"How am I looking at her?" I turned back to Tim, and gave him an unamused look, to which he responded with a laugh. "Like, she's an idiot."

"Well, she is. She shouldn't have done that, now everyone's going to bully me more." Tim tilted his head to the side, making his bangs move with his head. "I don't follow."

Sighing, I took a spoon of my chicken salad and placed it in my mouth. Damn, eating is hard when you've got something covering your face.

"Answer me, bish."

"Well..." I turned my attention to him before glancing to the blonde girl that stood up for me for some odd reason, "think about it. She stood up for me, which makes her good in the eyes of the stupid people of this school. And that means, they'd bully me more because of it."

"I will never understand your theories, young one." Turning back to his sandwich, Tim just gave me a vacant stare. "You can't because you aren't smart."

Dramatically gasping, Tim gave me a flick to the forehead, but luckily it didn't hurt much. "If you weren't wearing that hideous thing, I would've turned you black and blue."

"You wouldn't have, you love me so much." I made cooing noises which made him glare at me before pouting adorably. This guy has the second cutest pout in the whole world. On number one is Paige with her mega adorable pout. Insert dreamy sigh.

"She's staring at you." I was nudged out of my dreamy state, and turned to look where Tim was pointing with his eyes. To say that I was shocked and a little intimidated would be the understatement of the year, well, after the fact that the person looking at me was the one that technically drove me into wearing this paper bag.

I grew more confused than before and when Paige turned her head towards me as well, the confusion meter in my head just blew up. I saw the way Paige's eyes filled with realization and she turned back to the other blonde girl.

Bridget watched me, and then a smirk slowly stretched across her face, which made me quite uncomfortable as I began to shift in my seat.

Tim, on the other hand, was completely unfazed by the staring Bridget was doing at the moment, as he ate his sandwich while humming some pop song I couldn't recognize.