Chapter 12 - Talk

Song used: Running out - Matoma ft. Astrid S.

Previously on 'I peed myself in front of my crush':

Jade finds herself in a literal mess as she's attacked with soda from the monstrous Bridget, and expecting the blonde beauty - Paige - to save her, Jade is disappointed when she doesn't.

Tim, on the other hand, is just the sweetest and greatest friend ever, and he helps Jade verbally as she cleans herself in the girls' bathroom (that has thin walls).

And then, it rains cats and dogs, and Paige talks to Jade after such a long time (2 days and counting), offering to give our protagonist a ride home. Jade accepts since she can't say no to Paige, even if Paige wanted Jade to be her bitch.

On their way to Jade's house, the car stops working, and then the two girls find themselves in a pickle.

Long things short, Jade is angry now that Paige didn't talk to her or even give her an explanation as to why she didn't.

Now:

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

Paige's eyes opened widely and her mouth flew open as I glared at her, with my breath heavier than before. I could hear the nasally sound in my voice, already feeling the impending sickness. "W-What?"

"You've been ignoring me since that kiss in the bathroom, and then you suddenly give me a ride home, but you're being a total bitch about it!" I had never used the 'B' word before because technically that was the word used for a female dog, and was just another way to put down females. I mean, the word 'dog' wasn't used as an insult.

But, honestly, I tried to keep myself from using curse words altogether, but since this time, I was angry and wasn't ready to be dusted off so easily; I was using curse words.

Paige's eyes couldn't have opened more, but they did and I was wondering how. She still looked amazing though. Insert dreamy sigh.

No, Jade, focus on getting answers from her.

"I d-don't know what y-you're talking about." This was my turn to open my eyes big and open my mouth in disbelief. Wow, just wow. Was she gonna do this now?

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!" My voice was getting higher and Paige just looked annoyed at the moment as she turned away from me with a frown. "No, I don't." She crossed her arms and stared out of the window.

The rain was falling hard on the windshield but even the noise of the rain drops was unable to slice through this thick silence.

Without even knowing what my body was doing, I had grabbed Paige's arm and turned her towards myself. Paige's mouth fell open to protest but I had closed it shut with my own before she was even able to say a single thing.

I had no idea where this courage was coming from as I had my lips against her own, this time moving, and not unaware of what I was doing, like the last time. Paige's words died in our kiss and I brought my hand up to her face, stroking a cheek as I moved my lips with hers, trying to sync our hearts as well as our lips.

The blonde's hands went up to my neck and she pulled me closer, which I hadn't expected at all. But, then again, I hadn't even imagined kissing Paige ever again, but here I was, feeling her incredibly soft and gentle lips against my own.

A moment later, we were pulling apart from each other, to just catch our breaths which were coming in pants. Paige's eyes flew open and they found my own as she smiled a small smile even after trying to conceal it for a second. "Why d-did you do that?"