Chapter 11 - Thin Walls and Silent Cars

Song Used: Lights and Motion - Silver Lining

"Oh, she's gone too far this time." I shook my head as I heard Tim's voice from outside the girls' bathroom, which technically had thin walls. Note to self, never cry inside the bathroom, since everyone outside of it could hear me clearly. Just great.

"I'm gonna make her pay for this." I wanted to laugh, and then cry, and then laugh again. I was soaking from the drink she had spilled onto me, and here he was talking about making her pay. She could do the same to him.

"Don't worry. I'm okay." My voice sounded unconvincing and small, but he was able to hear it, since he immediately replied. "No, you're not! She spilled her drink all over you, and then left with a smirk. Not to forget the damn paper bag you keep wearing."

I sighed at his small rant, as I could hear him pacing around outside the bathroom. "Tim."

His pacing stopped and this time I heard his sigh. "Yeah?"

"Thanks for being my friend still, after that horrible incident." No one knew how grateful I was to still have people like Tim beside me. Paige didn't know as well, and now, maybe she would never know since she stopped talking or even looking at me.

I heard Tim sigh again before he spoke, "Shut up. You don't have to thank me for such a small thing. I was always your friend." I knew he was. I just wanted him to know how much his friendship meant to me.

"Well, I'm cleaner than before."

"You are. Show me." I rolled my eyes at him before going over to the door and opening it up. "Here. Happy?" Tim looked at my clothes with his hand holding his chin. He looked deep in thought as he evaluated my cleanliness. "You could pass for the day."

Giving him a smile, I playfully curtsied at him, making him do the same.

"Shall we go to class now?" He asked as he looked at his watch. Granted, we were gonna be late for the sixth period, but I wouldn't have even wanted to go if it weren't for Tim seeing me run past his fifth period classroom with liquid dripping off of my clothes.

I didn't expect Tim to see me, or even come help me. He was in class and he left his class, just to come see if I was okay. He was definitely the greatest friend I had ever had.

"Yeah, we should." Nodding at him, I took my backpack from him, which he had gone to get from the cafeteria where I had completely forgotten it. "What class do you have?" Tim asked me as we fell into step, with our classes in mind. "Uh, I think, math."

"I have biology." I smiled at the disgusted face he was making. "I hate biology." Nodding at him, I laughed, "I know, since you love frogs so much."

"Hey, they are so cute, once you look over the fact that they're green."

I snorted as he gave me a glare. "You can't look over that fact."

"Whatever."

This moment would've been so great if it wasn't for the little thought that crept up inside of my head. Maybe, he just pities you.

Shaking away at the thought, I tried to smile, to forget that a thought like that had ever come to my mind.

But, it is hard when you know it could be true.

....................................................................................

Let's just say that my day after sixth period was awful.

Two guys from my sixth period class continuously threw rude remarks and spitballs at me, and since god literally hates me, the two stupid idiots were in all of my classes that were left for the day.