PROLOGUE

Just a little introduction about Martin and Diana.

"Look into my eyes Diana. Look into my eyes", he said, as he turned my head up, with his fingers under my chin and made me look at him. I slowly everted my eyes to meet his, only to loose myself in them.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek and then near to my lips. His lips travelled south and went from my jaw line to my neck. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation that his lips are causing. He sucked on the skin near my neck. I can't stop the moan, that came out. My hands went around his neck instantly. He held my thighs and lifted them up around his waist.

"You are only mine Diana. Your body, soul and heart are only mine. Remember that", he said in my ear.

MARTIN RAUL VINCENTO

Martin Raul Vincento, is the son of Alfonso Rafelle Vincento. His mother died when he was five years old. Alfonso, didn't marry anyone after the death of her, cause he loved her so much. From then on, Alfonse drowned himself in work and took less care about Martin. Martin rose without the love of mother and father. He never saw how love is and he never knew.

So, he became heartless. He doesn't believe in love. But he respects him father so much. After completing his degree in business management, he went to join army. He always loved to be a soldier. He is one of the best soldiers. Though Alfonso didn't like the idea of him joining in army, he didn't want to stop his son, from doing what he wanted.

Now, after four years, Alfonso called back his son. Cause he is going to die soon, due to the lung cancer. He didn't want Vincento's empire to fall down, that their grandfather and father built with so much effort. Martin came back from the army to visit his father.

After two months, Alfonso died due to the monster disease and left all the assets and empire to Martin. Martin didn't even let a tear fall as his father died. Even though he felt pain that's breaking him, he never showed it out.

From then on Martin kept taking care of the whole business and has been running it successfully.

So, that's how Martin is...

DIANA THOMAS

Diana Thomas is a beautiful, happy girl. With a kickass mother and an over-protective gay brother, her life is going happy without any problems. Even though took good care of her, she somehow felt the emptiness of having a father. She has a beautiful heart along with a beautiful face.

Her life is like an everyday Christmas. All she wanted is a job.

So, that's how Diana is...

They say opposites attract.

Read the story of a beautiful Diana and the sexy heartless Martin...

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Please tell me what do you think of the story.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.