Chapter 15

Chapter-15

Diana Thomas's POV

"Come on Martin! Fast. We will be late otherwise!", I shouted from the living room of Martin's pent house. He came out in a grey suit and tie with an amused expression on his face. Why is he amused?

"Okay. Everything is ready, let's go", he said as he came to me and put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Why do you have an amused expression on your face?".

"You are so cute like a kid when you are excited. You have been bouncing since morning", he said with almost a smile and I blushed.

"Well I am so happy that I am going to Venice", I said while grinning as we got inside the lift and he pressed the button to ground floor.

"I am too. Since I am going with you", he said looking down at me.

"Can you get anymore cornier?". He pulled my face closer to his.

"I can", he said huskily in his sexy Italian accent while looking into my eyes.

The lift stopped and I looked away. The doors opened and we came out. I went to his car and sat in it before he can come and open the door for me. After a few seconds, Martin came and sat beside me. I smiled at him and pulled up the partition wall between us and the driver. I raised my eyebrow at him. He ignored me.

I looked ahead. I can't stop the excitement. Today is Friday and we are going to Venice. I got up early and got ready. Since I don't have more clothes with me, I just packed a few that Martin bought for me. When I say few, I don't really mean few. There are a lot. He didn't even say that he bought them all.

On the second in his house, I opened his wardrobe and found many women clothes. When I asked him, he said those all are for me, his reason is that whenever I stay in his house at day or night, they will be there for spare. I rolled my eyes at him and didn't talk to him for an hour. But this whole week that I spent with him was awesome.

About the girlfriend issue, I don't know what to say. From then on he is introducing me to clients as his girlfriend. Mainly the younger clients. We even argued about it or should I say, I kept arguing about it and he ignored me the whole time. At last, he only said one single sentence. "You are my girlfriend that is final". With that said he turned back to do his work.

Although I show it out like I am angry at him for it, my heart always swelled with happiness when he introduced me to his clients as his girlfriend. I grin happily, but sometimes it feels weird to be called as his girlfriend. I am brought out of my thoughts when the car stopped and the door on my side opened.

"Come on Cara", he said as he gave me his hand. I took it and came out. He kissed my cheek and we both walked to his private plane. Our luggage is carried by his security. We both got in and I quickly took a window seat. He talked to the maintenance member and came to sit beside me. I smiled at him and looked just sat there. I felt hands near my waist and found him buckling my belt.

"Thank you, Martin".

"You are welcome girlfriend", he said and I glared at him and turned my head to another side to hide the big smile on my face.

"You don't need to hide the smile from me, Cara Mia. I can see it on the glass window beside you", he said and I blushed.

After a while, we are in the air and I am bored. Martin held my hand for a while, but then he started working. I yawned and I can feel my eyes getting droopy. I closed my eyes and felt my head fall to a side. I feel something under my head and happily, put my head on it thinking it is a pillow.