Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Diana Thomas's POV

Three Months Later

"Martin, Baby, I am okay! Calm down!" I tried to assure him, but he is taking none of it. He hugged me tightly to him and I did the same. I put him head on his chest and put my hands on his biceps to cool him down. He is so angry for such a small reason. His face and eyes look so dangerous. He kissed the top of my head.

"No! It's not okay! I told them very clearly to do the security checks. You were stuck in the lift for almost three hours now! Alone!" He is still angry, but not at me. At the security guard and the electrician of the building that are standing in front of us, shaking in fear due to his wrath. "You both better get out of my sight, before I kill you! Get the fuck out!" He shouted very loudly that I almost winced.

"Shh. I am here now baby. Look at me. Look into my eyes" My palms held his face and made him look at me. I heard the footsteps and knew that they both walked away. "You don't have to shout at them. It's not their fault that the lift stopped suddenly. It's not a huge issue" My voice came out very calm. He is looking down at me, into my eyes with so much intensity. I am still in his arms.

Without saying another word, he walked us both inside we were standing in front of the lift till now. He held my hand as he walked us both inside. His hold is gentle, yet firm. Once were are in the living room he left my hand and stood in the middle as his back is facing me. He ran his hands through his thick hair and let out a loud groan, followed by a sigh.

"Martin" My voice came out in a whisper.

He turned to me and there is only fear in his eyes. Fear of what? Fear of something might have happened to me? No! I am right here. With you. He took two long strides and pulled me to him with his hands around my waist and kissed my lips, gently, harshly and lovingly at the same time. I can still sense fear in him. I kissed him back. I want to assure him that I am fine totally.

"Martin" I moaned out and he pulled away. He pecked my lips and held my face between his palms. His eyes bored into mine. He opened his mouth to say something but closed. "Baby, what happened?" I have never seen him like this.

"God, Diana! You scare me to death! If anything might have happened to you... No! Fuck no! You are the only one that I have and I don't want to lose you" He hugged me as if I would disappear any minute if he wouldn't hold me. His next words left me speechless. "You are my everything" His whisper was enough for me to hold on to him forever. I feel complete with him.

"You are my everything too, Martin. You are my whole world" I lift my head up and look into his eyes as I spoke. He leaned down and kissed my forehead before hugging me again.

"It's just scary. Last week that almost fire accident. One month back you fell down the stairs and almost broke your leg. God, be careful Cara! I don't want anything happening to you. I can't bear it. Things keep happening and the worst is I am not able to stop any of them. It's the worst" He walked to the sofa and sat on it as I followed him behind. I sat down on his lap sideways and put my hands around his neck.

"Sorry for worrying you. But that's all aside. Didn't you have a meeting today?" His hands are around my waist. I can feel his warmth and it comforts me so much.

"Do you think anything is more important than you."

"Well, you just came and shouted at them those two and half hours."

"I didn't know what to do. You were alone inside."

"Yeah, it was boring inside. I thought it would have been better if you were there with me in there like before. You remember it?"