Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Mature Content! Please avoid if you are not comfortable.

Diana Thomas's POV

"I love you too, Martin. I love you". I smiled while looking into his eyes. He smiled along and I on cloud nine. He leaned forward to kiss me. His lips are against mine, moving in a soft melody, creating a special feeling. It feels so different. His hands are on my waist and mine in his hair. The feel of his lips against mine is unexplainable. So raw, so smooth, so quite, so peaceful and so... so magical.

His tongue invaded my mouth. He drew me closer as I gave in to him. His scent, so addictive making me feel unexplainable things. I leaned back on the grass as he leaned forward while kissing me. My back laid softly on the ground and he paused kissing. I smiled at him. "Cara Mia," he whispered and ran the back of his fingers on my left cheek and pushed some trendils on my face behind my ear.

He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. The smile on my face not leaving as I look into his eyes. He cupped my cheek and looked down at me with so much emotion as his thumb caressed my cheek. His thumb ran on my bottom lip and he looked down at them as if he was about to kiss me, but he didn't. He looked back into my eyes.

"You just keep looking at me like that and I will be at your feet worshiping you my whole life, Cara Mia." I giggled at his words and blushed. Whole life! Oh I would love to spend my whole life with him. "How did I get so lucky?" He whispered and pressed his lips against mine for a sweet moment before pulling away and looking at me.

"When I asked you to sit with you to drink coffee that morning."

"Oh, I will never forget that day." I blushed and bit my lip shyly to top my blush and laugh. "That day, I met a girl", he said running his finger down my face and ran it down my nose. "She is so stupid to think of me as gay," he teased and I hit his arm lightly and glared at him playfully.

"Martin!" He chuckled. I grinned at him. It was so new and refreshing to hear him laugh.

"She was so beautiful." I blushed again.

"I also met a man that day and he is..." I paused not knowing what to say. He is waiting for me to continue. "He is..." I trailed off.

"He is what? Hot, sexy-" I cut him off.

"Demanding, controlling, possessive-" He cut me off this time.

"Loving, caring." I smiled again at his words.

"That you are," I said playing with the sleeve of his shirt.

"And obsessed with you." I blushed really hard this time.

"Now you are just being cheesy." I complained and he kissed my lips again.

"That's true though."

"Well then I should be careful and maintain some distance". He quickly pulled me to him by my waist and put his nose in my neck before placing a kiss there. Hi slips felt like heaven. I closed my eyes to savour the moment and opened them. I am totally in his arms. One of his legs is in between mine. He is hovering over me, but still didn't put his weight on me.

"Try to escape me first,", he said and Pulled away to look at me.

"Well that's difficult. You are so wild to escape."

We kissed and made out for a while. I ended up in his lap with my legs around his waist as he kept kissing me. He face in my neck and my hands tugging his hair. Lots of moans escaped my lips. His kisses are like a drug. So intense. I can feel him getting hard and I moved on him creating a friction. I feel so hot. His hands roamed my body.