Chapter 9

Chapter-9

Diana Thomas's POV

I feel something run on my jaw and then it ran through my lips. It's disturbing my sleep. I scrunched my face and moved my head. I feel warmth beside me and snuggle closer into it. Nothing disturbed me and I tried to asleep again. I feel a hand on my cheek.

"Diana, wake up", a soft sexy voice said.

"Derek! Let me sleep!", I said irritated and pushed the covers over my head. Suddenly the covers are ripped off me and I opened my eyes. I couldn't see clearly so I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes. Then I see Martin standing at the edge of the bed with a pair of dark red eyes. His face is showing a lot of anger.

"Who is Derek?", he asked in his deep angry voice with his Italian accent.

"Mr. Vincento?!", I said and came out of the bed. I stood up and found that I am not in the dress from last night. I am wearing a white shirt. I looked around and I am not in my room. Where am I?! Why am I here?! Whose shirt am I wearing?! Most of all why is Mr. Vincent here? I can't remember anything from last night. My head is hurting and I didn't see Martin coming near me.

"Diana. Who is Derek?", he asked even more angrily.

"Derek is my brother. Why?". He calmed down instantly and anger left his face.

"Nothing", he answered calmly.

"Anyway. Where am I? Why are you here? Whose shirt am I wearing? Wait a minute! Who changed me. Als-".

"You don't remember anything from last night?", he asked.

"No". He sighed.

"Last night you were so drunk that you can't even walk straight. I caught you before you fall and brought you here. This is my house. I mean pent house. I gave you my shirt and you changed. Then we both snuggled to sleep and oh... you promised me to call me as Martin from today. So no more Mr. Vincento", he said the last sentence smirking.

"What?! Wiat! Snuggle to sleep? Which means we both slept on the same bed?".

"Yes", he answered calmly.

"Weren't there any other rooms in this big house?! You could have slept in them or made me sleep in them!", I said angrily.

"Cara Mia, I slept on the edge of the bed, but you were the one who pulled me to you and threw your legs and arms around me. It's not my mistake".

"I... I-I don't believe you". He shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, then don't. Here, take these", he said giving me a white tablet. It must be Advil. I took it and drank the water he gave me.

"Thank you. For yesterday and also for the tablets".

"You are welcome, Cara".

"Mr. Vince-", I started, but he cut me off.

"Diana, if you don't keep up your promise I will kiss you every time you call me that to make you remember the promise", he said while drinking a glass of water. I shut my mouth.

"Umm... M-Martin. What exactly happened last night. Tell me everything please". He looked at me and came near me. He put his hand around my waist and led me out of the room.

"Why don't we talk while eating breakfast", he said and we walked through a big room with TV and a couch. I am feeling tingles due to his arm wrapped around my waist that I can't concentrate clearly on any other thing. Soon we are in kitchen which has a table with two chairs. At least there are two chairs here. I tried to come out of his grip, but it tightened.