Chapter 20

Chapter-20

Hey guys! I just want you to know this is not where the book ends, the story has just begun! There are things about Martin that will be revealed soon.

Diana Thomas's POV

I went near him slowly and seductively, taking each step towards him. I pulled my hair to my right side in a sensual way and got very close to him. I kept looking into his eyes the whole time and raised my hands up to his coat and removed it, letting it fall on the floor. I moved closer to him and started unbuttoning his shirt with my wet hands. He just stared at me.

"Diana", he breathed out my name. I lifted my head up to meet his eyes while my fingers worked on his buttons.

"Swim with me", I whispered in his ear standing on my tip toes and letting my breasts touch his chest. I pulled back and removed his shirt letting it join his coat. His bare chest came into view. His breathing changed. Good. It means I am having an effect on him. I removed his belt and pants all the while looking into his eyes as he stared back into mine with lust.

"What?", he asked with a little confusion. Although his face shows all that he is feeling.

"Yes. Swim with me", I said taking in hand as he stood just in his boxers in front of me.

"You want me to swim with you? That-", he started, but I cut him off with my forefinger on his lips.

"Shh... No questions. Just do as I say tonight Baby", I said the last word seductively. He stiffened for a minute. I pulled him with me by holding his hand and went near the pool. I left his hand and turned to smile at him. He is just staring at me.

"Cara Mia", he whispered looking into my eyes. I went behind him and put my hands on his shoulders and stood on my toes again. I let my right hand go down to the waist and put my lips near his lips.

"Gents first", I whispered and suddenly pushed him into the swimming pool. The water splashed and I giggled as his head came out. The water reached till the middle of his chest. His face has a look of shock.

"Cara Mia!", he shouted but there is no anger in his voice. It held amusement and a challenge. I saw him coming towards me while still inside the pool. I ran to another side of the pool as I am still outside. He was swimming towards me and I jumped into the pool. Just before he could reach me, I swam to another side. He chased me for a few minutes.

"You can't catch me, Martin!", I teased him while swimming to another side.

"Wait till I catch you Cara Mia", he said while swimming towards me.

He swam towards me and suddenly trapped me in his arms. I squealed as he caught me and tried to get out of his grip. I giggled again. He kissed my cheek.

"Got you. Now tell me what is this all about", he ordered while holding me close to him. My chest touching his and my hands on his chest. Our bare skin is touching. His eyes bored into mine. All the fun was gone. It is so silent. Only the music that is being played lightly in the background and our rugged breathes. I bit my bottom lip not knowing what to say.

"Martin, I...", I trailed off and bit my lip again in nervousness while looking down.

"Damn Cara Mia! You are torturing me!", he said and kissed me. As soon as his lips met mine. I opened my mouth for him happily and let him slip his tongue into my mouth. He kissed me slowly and sensually. Our lips and tongues moulded. My insides ignited as he kissed me deeply. My hands ran through his hair and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I moaned into the kiss as he squeezed my waist gently and adjusted me on his waist. I can feel his hard erection from his boxers. We pulled away panting. I leaned my head against him as we tried to control our breaths.