Chapter 23

Chapter-23

Diana Thomas's POV

"Martin, I am ready", I said entering the living room with my phone in my hands. He stood up from the sofa and I walked to him with a smile on my face. Today we are going to meet his grand father. It's been two days since we came back. He was quiet shocked when I asked him to to that, but he eventually agreed.

"You look beautiful like always". He placed a kiss on my cheek while saying and I grinned back at him.

"Let's go", I said taking his hand and pulling him to the lift. Even though my parents came back to the city, I am still living with him. He insisted that I stay with him in his house. I didn't have any option but to agree as he talked to my mother about it. The lift doors opened and we entered in. I pressed the ground floor button and the lift started.

Once the lift stopped with a ding and the doors opened, we walked out of the lift and to his car. He opened the car door for me and I sat in saying a thank you. He came and sat beside me in the driver's seat.

Soon we are in the traffic of the city.

"I still hope that you will change your mind about your job. My offer is still open", he said and I looked at him smiling and shook my head.

"No. I don't want to", I declined. Since we came back, I kept searching for others jobs. He didn't like it one bit that I am going to work somewhere not near him. Since he fired me and now I can't work for him as his assistant, he offered me a job as his cook. In that way, I have to stay with him all day and I can have my job and he said we can have our relationship too.

"But, it's a very good and easy way. I will have you to myself. Don't worry about cooking though, I will adjust if my cook can't make food tastely as long as I can have her with me", he said looking at me and I blushed.

"You will not a have a new cook. That too not me".

"But why? No one will even point a finger at you and we can do all the romance whenever we want with no one disturbing", he pointed out and I am sure my face is scarlet red now. Romance.

"Martin?!".

"Okay. Then I will get some other cook who will agree to all my demands", he teased and my head whipped to him. He stopped the car near the signals as it is red signal now.

"No. You will not", I said looking at him.

"Try me", he smirked arrogantly. I fisted his collar and pulled him to me that our noses are touching.

"Okay then, I will take the job that Brian offered me two days back", I whispered and pulled away. Now I have a smug look on my face. His face is furious now. He turned back to the road and started the car as the signal changed to green.

"Okay", he agreed and I looked at him in shock. Did he just agree to let me do a job in Brian's company? He hated it when I told him.

"What really?", I asked him curiously.

"Yes. But remember this, then I will buy his company in just a day and then you will have to become my assistant again and this time, I will not fire you", he said with a smirk still etching his face.

"No, you can't do that", I whispered. He can't actually buy Brian's company. Can he? Oh, he is a Beast! He will do! Who knows?

"You know me. It's easy", he said still looking at the road while driving. I sighed and sat back in the seat. There is no way for me to get out of this now. Do I? I shook my head thinking.