Fourteen -- Billionaires

Wattpad authors love to draw in readers with the basic Billionaire story. I would admit, they are quite intriguing but as said before, there are way too many basic stereotypes being  used in these books. I mean though, come on, who doesn't like a sexy billionaire?

*******************************************************************************************

Billionaire Stereotypes

1. He is usually between the age range of 21-26

My only issue here is the fact that this dude was able to go to college for go knows how many years, study all those courses, earn all those damn degrees and still be that young.....

I smell black magic? Who did you sell your soul too?

2. His typical description: Let's name him Christian shall we....

He was tall, with dazzling stormy grey orbs and a permanent scowl on his porcelain features. He stood before me at his height of 6'3. His broad shoulders only added to the dominant aura that radiated off and around him. He was like a freaking Greek God, he was gorgeous and just simply beautiful dressed in a deep blue business suit that made him all the more professional while still being sexy.

Firstly, here we go again with the orbs, would it hurt for you to say eyes, come on people! Secondly, 'porcelain features'.....is he a freaking china doll? For those of you who don't know what it is, here: http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/porcelain.

Author's please take note.

3. He is always described as ruthless, dominant, angry, mean, distant, cold, hard.

I'm just beginning to think that this guy has serious anger problems or those are literally the only adjectives you guys know.

4. The fact that he is always obsessed with black coffee with limited or no sugar.

I think that coffee describes his soul and heart. You authors make it seem like a freaking crime for the dude to drink milk....no, not that type of milk.

5. The dude seems to always have history with his past Personal Assistants.

Strictly business he says......liar.

6. Typical Billionaire names

Axel

Christian

Matthew

Vincent

Xavier

Michael

*************************************************************************************

HEY GUYS! SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY! I WILL UPDATE THREE CHAPTERS TODAY INCLUDING THIS ONE TO MAKE UP FOR IT! I REALLY AM SORRY!

HIT THE VOTING TO BUTTON SO WE CAN BOTH HAVE A GOOD DAY! BYE!

*NOT EDITED*