Eighteen -- Dumb Moments (2)

1. The moment when she says things out loud and doesn't realize it.

I loved him. I loved Christian so much. He is my everything, without him I don't think I can breath, he is my life. I can't even believe I'm saying this but he is my rock, he holds me up and I've never felt this way about someone ever. It's almost toxic how much I love him.

"What did you just say?" Christian asks as he looks at me shocked.

"Did I just say that out loud?"

How the hell can you say an entire paragraph out loud and not even notice it! It's freaking impossible.

2. When he is way too possessive.

Christian pushes me roughly against the wall, his hands held above my head as he presses his muscular body against mine as his grey orbs bore into mine with intensity.

"I have told you before, you are mine, only mine!" He growls smashing his lips down on mine as he runs his hands up and down my waist.

"No one must come near you. I own you. You must only have eyes for me."

I nod at his aggressive words.

Why don't you just piss on her like dogs do you caveman!

3. When the writer includes text language in the story. 

"I told Karen I could c her l8tr. I'm fine though, how about u?"

What the shit?????

4. When the characters don't fart or poop.

I know, you think it's disgusting but isn't anyone else a little worried about their life cycles?????

5. When the characters have sex all the time and you wonder to yourself........doesn't she get her period?

I have read books like these and I'm shocked to be honest. I mean, they have sex almost everyday so why didn't mother nature call?

*********************************************************************************************** 

HEY GUYS! I UPDATED! THERE WILL BE A NEXT CHAPTER UP TODAY! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I HAVE GREAT NEWS, WE REACHED #674 IN HUMOUR! I KNOW ITS FAR BUT I'M EXCITED!

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THIS CHAPTER!

DON'T BE A SILENT READER, VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS!

BYE!

*NOT EDITED*