Chapter Twenty Nine -- Date (1)

Nope.

**********************************

The Midnight Picnic

1. I don't understand this at all. He decides to blindfold her all the way to some creepy ass forest at ten in the night and all she thinks about is the 'giddy' feeling in her stomach and the 'excitement' about the date.

First off, the 'giddy' feeling in her stomach is most likely fucking hunger!

She's completely ignoring the fact that blindfold and creepy forest practically screams 'I'm a fucking serial killer'.

2. And who the fuck goes to a picnic at night anyway?

(No offense if you do)

3. Somehow, this picnic is like an hour away and when they get to the place, everything is already set up, including the candles and the 'warm' food.

I'm guessing all the fucking bears and squirrels and even the damb racoons decided to hibernate at that moment.

4. They always seem to eat pasta, because its fucking lady and the tramp. The moment he decide they share a plate, you have to fucking run!

He cheap asf! First dates are meant to impress, I'm not impressed if we have to share a plate! Just saying.

5. When their done they stare into each other's orbs and then their lips collide. She feels all the sparks as well. I'm surprised they both are not electrocuted by now considering all these fucking sparks they feel.

**********************************

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

THAT'S ALL I CAN HONESTLY SAY RIGHT NOW!

AND THANKS FOR READING!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Please ignore the typos.