Twenty Five -- Dumb Character Moments

1. Okay, so you know that scene where she gets off from work late and decides to herself, oh, it's only eleven in the night let me oh so fucking casually stroll through the dark streets and you know what else, that alleyway in the corner looks safe to walk past too.

Yeah, those are the moments that leave me questioning humanity!

2. The moment when she hears someone getting the shit beat out of them in the hallway and she decides, oh my god, they need help instead of minding her own god damned business.

What the fuck Emily, did you know curiosity killed the fucking cat!

3. Now, when she walks in that damn alleyway, she takes about five minutes to admire his orbs and every detail of clothing and all his fucking back muscles.

4. She then decides to shout 'hey! Stop!'

When the big scary guys turn to her instead of high tailing her ass out of there, she walks forward.

*insert fight scene*

Somehow, she manages to get rid of the guys and of course the injured guy, with amazing orbs, helps her. Even with a fucking knife lodged in his stomach and all. Once the guys leaves, Emily and Blake stare into eachother's orbs before he passes out cause he got the shit beat out of him.

5. This is the part where she decides to take him home. Yass Emily, he gonna wake up and smash that pussy.

No, he won't, you have a better chance of having a fucking slit throat!

But of course, this is wattpad so #1 seems more likely to happen.

6. When she gets home, she decides that a fucking first aid can get rid of the giant motherfucking hole in his stomach.

Because in wattpad, first aid kits over hospitals any day.

7. This is where all that piled up drama happens leading on from those events

The inevitable fights, hate--love relationship, drugs and money, kidnappings scene etc, etc.

And of course, the coma scene. Can't forget the damn coma.

All in all, Emily could've avoided all that shit by calling a fucking cab and minding her own fucking business.

But no, her ass was too damn cheap and fucking nosy.

**********************************

Honestly, wattpad just makes my expectations too high. If I walk into a dark alleyway in my country, I'll wound up dead but in Wattpad, you get a hot guy with amazing orbs on steroids.

*sigh*

*********************************

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU LIKED!

THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING! BYE!