Thirteen -- How's, When's and Why's

1. When the author's note is longer than the chapter.

Come on guys! The authors note is only for minor stuff. The readers do not need to know how your shower was or what you had for lunch! Okay!

2. When the author doesn't separate the story from the author's note. So it kinda goes like this.

One minute I'm reading about Emily and Blake's kiss and then another minute waffles for breakfast and I'm like wtf?

3. When the bad boy can walk out the class without the teacher objecting

Doesn't anyone else find this odd? I sooo need a teacher like this 

4. When the author tells us his/her relationship problems

Yes, I actually read a book where she was speaking of her personal relationship problem. I hate to say this but it was more interesting than the story.........

5. How is it possible for him to fuck around with so many girls and yet still...STD's are non-existent in his life.

I'm suspicious..........

6. Why is it that the bad boy is never bald or black (no offense). It would be RARE for you to ever find this........

I am so done with you wattpad!!

7. Why are all the girls present in the school so clingy to Blake? 

I'm beginning to think he's a freaking magnet!

8. When the author forgets what he/she had written and then messes up the story later.

One minute a character is dead and the next she's kissing Blake, hence, making him cheat on Emily.

Blake you really are a slut! Ghosts too!? You sick bastard!

9. Why does the author includes three pages off song lyrics? No one here can't deny that they don't just skim through them with absolutely no care!

Well, at least I do skim through them... no one really cares tbh.

10. When they are in London and calls 911 for the police.

Funny -.-

11. When Harry is in London and Emily is in Florida and yet still in the same time zone.

How even?!!!!!

*********************************************************************************

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!!!

 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IF YOU DID THEN LET ME KNOW BY COMMENTING AND HITTING THE VOTING BUTTON!

ALSO COMMENT YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THIS CHAPTER!

UNTIL TOMORROW!