Twenty Eight- Are The Blondes The Bitches?

Are the blondes the bitches?

************************************

1. Evil blondes. In about 95% of wattpad books, especially the 'Badboy' kind, blondes are always the villains.This is a complete insult.

The scenes where she plays the bad guy goes like this.

*

Two days, seven hours and twenty nine minutes, seven seconds. That's how long Blake and I have been together. I already love him. I know, I took a while before I even realized it but I'm going to confess to him and then we're going to be involved in coytus.

I happily skip up the stairs to his apartment. I push the door open and walk inside. I could hear the Television playing loudly in the living room.

"Blake!" I called loudly, it probably shook the entire room.

I walked towards the living room, a loud gasp emitting from my lips as I stared wide eyed at the scene before me.

Blake was lying on the couch, with Britney on top of him, their lips molded together as they kissed.

My gasp seemed to have brought them out of their trance as they stare back at me. Blake shoved Britney off of him as she feel to the floor with a thud.

"How could you!" I shout, tears streaming down my face.

"Baby, it's not what it looks like!" He says walking towards me.

I stay silent and I watch Britney smirk.

"She came unto me!" He yelled.

Britney took that as he cue to leave as she continued to smirk, walking away as I was left with a broken heart.

************************************

And cut! Perfect!

*************Error 411*************

1. Emily's ability to fall in love so quickly practically represents every fucked up Wattpad female character.

2. Coytus -- Sheldon Cooper, is that you?

3. So, I think Blake and Britney got hearing problems. When Emily shouted Blake's name, no one thought to pull apart but when she let out a tiny fucking gasp, they notice she's there.

What the fuck man?

4. "Baby, it's not what it looks like!"

Neh, it doesn't look as though you're cheating, you were just checking for your fucking gum that happened to slip into her mouth.

5. "Baby."

Yeah, because nicknaming her after crawling, pooping, whiny infants is so going to turn this fucking situation around.

6. "She came unto to me."

Says every fucking cheater.For the entire fucking story, you drone on and on about how your biceps and you couldn't push that chick off of you.

Considering how the authors describe the 'Blonde Cheerleader', I can't imagine her as nothing less than a really tall twelve year old. So I don't think it would take all of your strength to shove her off.

So bitch, we know you lying!

************************************

Can you really blame the blonde now?

***********************************

HERE YOU GUYS GO! THIS IS ANOTHER MAKEUP FOR ME NOT UPDATING!

This chapter is dedicated to
@-Crazy_otaku-