Twenty -- Types of Comments

We all love to read books and comment on them. However, there are different types of comments that either offend or crack you up. I'll list a few

*************************************************************************************

1. There are those readers that literally point out everything wrong with the paragraph, whether it be a punctuation mark or Grammar mistake.

2. There are the readers that comment completely irrelevant facts that aren't even related to the story. Let me demonstrate.

"I know this is totally irrelevant but my boyfriend and I broke up today."

If you know it was irrelevant then why comment it! No one cares!

3. There are the readers that literally comment song lyrics in reference to the statement made. Let me demonstrate.

"I'm never getting back together with him. I'm done" -- 

"Weeee are never ever ever getting back together."

4. There are the readers that decide it's okay to advertise their own story in the comment section.

I have seen this in books and honestly, it's unfair, you shouldn't do that. If it was me, I'd probably delete the comment. Even if you mention your story DON'T ask persons to read it.

5. There are the readers that are completely dumbfounded by wht's happening so all they can comment is:

jsbfjgenghdjsrgJOKHsrigihu

I'm not joking, I've seen it.

6. Finally, there are those readers who are so dirty minded it's damn hilarious. Honestly, I'm that kind of reader. I literally find something dirty in each sentence.  Demonstration: These are literal comments I've seen in books that had me rolling in laughter.

SMUT!SMUT!

HE ALREADY HAD TESSA FOR DESSERT

SMASH THAT PU**Y IN HULK!

SLOWLY BABY........DESPACITO!!!!

***********************************************************************************************

PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS GUYS!

WHAT TYPE OF READER ARE YOU IN THE COMMENT SECTION?

I'M DEFINITELY NUMBER SIX AD THREE.

WHICH COMMENTS DO YOU LIKE MOST?

WHICH COMMENTS DO YOU SEE A LOT?

***********************************************************************************************

THANKS FOR READING GUYS! PLEASE DROP A FEW COMMENTS AND VOTES!

NEXT UPDATE LATER TODAY!

BYE!

*NOT EDITED*