Seventeen -- Dumb Moments (1)

WELCOME TO DUMB MOMENTS......PART 1

***********************************************************************************************

1. That moment when the description given in the story and the cast listed don't match.

I comb my long blonde hair into a neat bun as I stared at my deep blue eyes in the reflection of the mirror

What you expect (Indiana Evans)

Vs

What the cast looks like (Victoria Justice)

Come on guys, are you kidding me? The authors are like, I picked Victoria because I really think she fits the role perfectly, I hope you guys agree. 

Sure, sure.

2. When the characters have one drink and then they are considered drunk afterwards.

I really don't think that is possible.

3. When the author mentions the character is one age in one chapter, two months past and the character is suddenly three years older than before.

I know you may think it might have been a mistake but it was a recurring process for all of the remaining chapters. Authors you seriously need to be careful about this. 

4. When the POV's change every two seconds.

Emily's POV

I walk into the store and look over at Christian with blazing orbs.

Christian's POV 

I look over at Emily, completely shocked at the blazing look in her orbs.

The lady at the supermarket POV

I watched as the young couple stared at each other, the man with shock in his orbs and they girl with blazing orbs.

********************************************************************************************

I really didn't think that was necessary!

*************************************************************************************

5. When the author decides it's okay to not separate the paragraphs when a different person speaks. So, it kind of looks like this.

"No!" I shout at Christian stepping backwards. "I'm sorry, please forgive me!" He begs. I step back and glare at him, shaking my head. "I can't forgive you, not after what you did!". "I did say I'm sorry." "Do you think sorry can solve everything!". "I would hope so. It was a stupid kiss." "A kiss that should've been for me!" I shout. "I can kiss you now!". I step back,"I think you should go." I said shaking my head. His grey orbs glaze over in anger. "Fine, whatever!"

I got a headache just by writing that. I mean would it hurt you to space out you work! God damned it!

6. When the main female character cries over every fucking thing.

I mean, yeah, it's good to cry every now and then but damn as soon as her tear ducts become more invested in the relationship then she is, I get immensely pissed.

7. When it takes a whole paragraph to describe something as simple as the sky. Let me demonstrate.

The thick blanket of deep rich blue overcast us. It was dotted with fiery balls of gas that were probably burning thousands of miles away. I have never seen it look this blue and mesmerizing before. It was simply breathtaking and the dotted balls of gas that sparkled above were even more entrancing.

*

In simple words, the fuckimg sky was blue with stars!

*********************************************************************************************

HELLO MY LOVELY PEOPLE! I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND AN EXTREME THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO VOTED AND COMMENTED!

THANKS FOR READING TODAY! I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY BUT I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT TOMORROW! BUT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! 

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE PART OF THIS CHAPTER?

DON'T BE A SILENT READER, VOTE AND COMMENT

BYE!

*NOT EDITED*