Twelve -- Fists

That moment when there is always a fight scene at the party.

***********************************************************************************************

"Hey hot-stuff, you got blue I got purple wanna make red?" Some random dude who clearly lacked the knowledge on colors slurred at me.

I shook my head no but he pushed me against a wall in the really dark hallway, his hot breath fanning my face as a cold shiver  ran through my body. His breath smelt of alcohol. He was tall and heavy set, almost as though he was on steroids. This guy was drunk. I knew I should've never listened to Leah and come to this stupid party. I could've been home and indulge myself in a book but no, here I am cornered by some random drunk dude.

"Get away from me!" I scream shoving him.

"Hey! I think she said no!" I heard a deep voice say and before I knew it, the guy was thrown to the floor like a rag doll as Blake stood before me.

He was dressed in dark blue jeans and a red shirt that hugged his torso wonderfully. He was as handsome as ever with his hair looking effortly messy but yet still he pulled it off well. He looked breathtakingly good.

He pummeled the guy to the face over and over again until blood was dripping down the side of his face and all I could do was stare in amazement at what Blake had just done for me and the way in which his muscles flexed as he beat the guy so effortlessly.

He was my savior!!!!

********************************************************************************************

1."I knew I should've never listened to Leah and come to this stupid party."

 No one and I mean no one can make me do shit if I don't want to! The authors make the female protagonists seem as though they are brainless and can't think for themselves.

2. "his hot breath fanning my face as a cold shiver ran through my body."

How tf does hot breath = cold shiver?

3. "This guy was drunk."

Well, no shit! I present to you, Emily...Captain obvious! I mean the slurring and alcohol breath wasn't a total give away.

4.  "He was dressed in dark blue jeans and a red shirt that hugged his torso wonderfully. He was as handsome as ever with his hair looking effortly messy but yet still he pulled it off well. He looked breathtakingly good."

OFC Emily! Let's ignore the fact that you were almost raped and enjoy Blake's good looks! I swear to fucking god!!! Snap a picture while you're at it, it'll last longer.

Why does the author always have to describe what the guy looks like or what he's wearing every time he makes an appearance in the story! FFS!

5. "a wall in the really dark hallway"

So now Emily has got night vision. The hallway was dark but yet she was able to make out all of that about Blake.

6. "He pummeled the guy to the face over and over again until blood was dripping down the side of his face and all I could do was stare in amazement at what Blake had just done for me and the way in which his muscles flexed as he beat the guy so effortlessly."

So  he could potentially kill the guy and all you can think about is the muscles in his back??? Will you be saying that when he's on his way to jail? I bet he looks real good in orange........

**********************************************************************************************

HEY GUYSSSSSSSSSSS! HOW ARE YOU? THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN!!

SO I HAVE MORE GOOD NEWS! WE WENT UP ON THE LIST AGAIN.... YESTERDAY WE WERE AT #955 AND NOW WE ARE AT #836 IN HUMOR! I HATE MATH BUT I LITERALLY LOVE SEEING THOSE NUMBERS RISE EACH DAY!

SO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU AND EXCUSE ME WHILE I DANCE..........

NEXT UPDATE SOMETIME TODAY!