Thirty -- Werewolves

We have all read a few werewolf books. The inevitable Alpha's with their mighty and high power and blah, blah, blah. Let's just get into the rant.

************************************

1. Alpha. What does it mean? What does it stand for? I'd like to think it means A Lowlife Possessive Horny Asshole.

2. Possessive. These guys take possessive to a whole other level, even more than your average badboy and billionaire. The question is why though? I mean, she's your mate and all that but seriously dude?!

You're always yelling stuff like.

"You're mine! No one else's!"

"I will fuck you until my scent is etched into your every being."

Uh, red alert. Physcotic boyfriend over here. You might as well get a fucking tattoo on her forehead marked 'fuck off she's mine'.

I'm sure that's as far as you can take it. However, considering this is Wattpad, there might be much more drastic measures that can be taken..

3. What's with all the Moon Goddess Kombaya shit? Like who is this lady? Plot twist, it's a man.

4. I must say, the realtionship present in werewolf books between mates is like my relationship with pizza.

I can smell and sense it from a Distance and I'm totally possessive over it.

5. Okay, you know the part of the book where The Alpha is always signing papers as part of his job? Like what the fuck, all he ever does is sign papers.

I bet he's just doodling naked girls cause I personally don't know of a job where all you do is sign papers. Everyday, each day!!!!

I mean, the dude lives in a fucking forest, the only paper he probably needs are the ones needed to wipe his ass or maybe he signs papers so each wolf has a specific tree to take a piss on.

6. And through signing these papers, he's able to magically have a shit load of money to feed his entire pack.

7. Book titles for these books are just uhgg!

Its always 'The Alpha this or the Alpha that'. At times, it's 'my mate this and my mate that'.

Like, can you get a little creative but, some authors tend to get too creative.

'The Bad boy is a Werewolf and He's my mate'

Like bitch, what the fuck?

Some book titles in general suck. Titles should only be a few words, not an entire fucking sentence.

'The walking, smirking, sexy Badboy wants me and oops, did I mention, he's a werewolf and also my mate?"

The moment I see this, I'd laugh for a while and then I'd be like 'fuck no'.
And why did you have to include 'walking', everyone fucking walks.

*rolls eyes*
**********************************

To all of you who put up with this writing schedule, Thank you!

Special thanks to my crazy ass friend Cass for helping with the chapter.

Thank you all for reading and please excuse any typos.