PROLOUGE

I had to get out of here. Now. I needed to get always no matter what that crazy aptitude test will say to me in a few short minutes. No matter what, I am leaving Candor, the wretched faction I have to call my home.

Not only do I need to get away from my family, Candor is by far, the worst faction. Mostly because of the people. Living in Candor is like having idiotic assholes everywhere you turn.
I, unfortunately, was born and raised in candor, With my sister Lillian.my name is Kristy.

Back to the point, I have to get away, and soon. As soon as I can leave,I'm gone. I'll finally be free. Free from my father and sister, that is. I have to admit I will miss my mother, but not enough to stay.

The aptitude test will hopefully tell me that I was never fit for candor, which I assume is the case because I've always found it easy to lie.

Lillian is called into the aptitude test right before me so now here I sit bouncing my leg, waiting for them to call my name.

A young Erudite man walls out and calls my name. I swiftly stand and adjust my black skirt and pull on the hem of my white blouse, usual attire for candor. I walk over and follow him into a room with a chair that is slightly reclined. I sit in it and lower myself down as he fiddles with some wires and then hands me a small cup with clear liquid in it.

"What is this?e I say taking a sniff of the scent less liquid.

"Just drink it," he says, his back turned to me.

"Fine," I mumble loud enough for him to hear me. I gulp the liquid down and It slightly burns.

As I drift off I think about what would happen if I had to stay I'm Candor. I wouldn't be able to bear it. I have waited for this moment since the first time it happened. And I'll tell you one thing, the worst part of living is Candor, the faction that relies on honesty, is having a secret you can't tell
Anyone.

------
This is the prolouge that got deleted ugh. My wattpad is feeling out and I am not happy. Thank you for reading!

*comm