3. Home?

Ms Lester told me that there is a debate going on about who will be my legal guardian. My memory loss does not affect my factual recall and I have not forgotten all the smartass words (e.g. Elucidate) but the phrase legal guardian escapes my mind. This is probably because I've never been in this situation before. And even if I was, I would remember.

I had to ask Dr Antony but I did feel quite stupid in doing so. (Look at me trying to use clever phrases to make up for the fact I don't know the meaning of two words put together!) She told me that my legal guardian will be the person looking after me when I get well enough to go home.

Home.

Home?

What's home?

So far the only place I know is the hospital and the only people I know are the doctors, the nurse, Amanda, Gerald and some other injudicious characters on the show. I haven't had any visitors because according to Dr Miller "it would be difficult for *me* and that *I* won't remember.

~ Slow clap ~

Of course I won't remember.

Dr Miller should get an award for being clever.

Thank God I still remember how good it feels to be sarcastic.

----
A/N

This chapter is an epitome of me being uninteresting and possibly equivocate. The previous sentence can be described as esoteric. And if you are still reading this you are probably a cloying dilettante. Now I'm just doing this out of ennui.