8. Fantasy

Out of all my perfect life options so far I think the most perfect would have to be the following:

My mom, my dad and I lived in a beautiful house in a small town. There was a tree in my back garden with a swing and my dad used to push me so it felt like I was flying miles up.

My dad was a business man and my mom was a successful journalist. I used to have two best friend, Michael and Sienna and we would go to the movies and walk around the town talking about anything.

I went to Papua New Guinea for a vacation and as we were coming back, approaching the shore of the USA the plane's turbine crashed and we started falling. We lost a wing and hit the ground in a field.

I survived because my mum and dad shielded me and protected me. Heroic I know.

But this is just my dazed mind's wild guess. Reality is nothing like a dream and I better stop thinking all this cutsey nonesense, otherwise, if I do remember my past, then I won't expect it when reality finally hits me.

And it'll hit me hard. (Concussion jokes! No? Just me?)

Imma stop writing before I start scribbling a foreign language.

R нечеrо нe nоmню

Jokes! Just scribbles. I am too weird - I am writing as if someone will steal my journal and start reading it. Dr Miller, my bet is on you!

I need sleep.
----
If you are reading this far, wow! Please can I have any feedback? Tell me how boring, great, wonderful, too short, immature, interesting it is please, it will help a lot!