11. Guys

13 rooms and a garage and a back garden. Pretty, modern and only for 6million. Joking. I don't know how much this villa was but it sure is worth it.

My room is massive. It has a double bed, tons of wardrobes which I have nothing to put into, a drawing table by the window which shuts off with curtains to make nearly half of the room magically disappear, a book case and paintings in the pearl white walls.

I love this place.

I put some cushions on the windowsill, officially making it my "spot" and started contemplating life. Maybe I don't need to worry about the past and I should just move forward.

My thoughts were interrupted by a vision of two guys walking towards the house.

I quickly figured out that they were Jamie and Nick.

I ran down the stairs to greet them and introduce myself and found them standing in the hallway.

Two gorgeous Devils. One slightly taller than the other, both with light brown hair and hazel eyes.

Two guys. Two hot guys. My mind could only think in two word phrases.

Hot guys

Sharing house

Ovaries overloaded

Hormones hustling

Holy fuck

New brothers

That's gross

God why?

They both looked up at me, smiled and waved.

So synchronized

Why? Jesus Christ, Why? So hot yet I won't be able to have them
----

I sense sexual tension... XD   Also when I was trying to find a picture of "two brothers" all I could find was Dylan O'Brien and Tyler Posey... Tempted as I was they aren't brothers :0

Sending 🍆🍆s ur way
- sauthor xx