•1•

•Namjoon's POV•

"67kg" the doctor said. I stepped down from the weight and looked at him shocked. "67?" I repeated. He nodded and left. I was sitting down for about 5 more minutes before walking out. I was the last one of all who got out of the office so I had some time for myself. While walking back to the dorm I was constantly thinking about my weight. I need to lose some of it. I mean all of the them are under 60kg. How in the world am I that heavy?

Door stopped my thinking with a nasty hit. I opened it and walked straight into my room. I throw myself on my bed with dedicated thoughts "I will stop eating" then I fell asleep.

I got woken up by a loud knock on the door. "Namjoon, breakfast is ready" "Coming" I replied while getting out of my bed. I quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen where all of my friends were waiting. "Annyeong!" They said while I sat down next to Taehyung. "How was yesterday?" He asked "It was okay, the doctor said that I'm healthy that's all" I replied. He smiled and attacked the plate in front of him.

I looked at my plate. It was empty at the time, but a few second later there were 2 fried eggs, piece of toast, and some bacon. "What are you waiting for, do you think that food will allow you to eat it?" Yoongi smirked at me. "Naah. I'm just not hungry" I said while my eyes were stuck on that one piece of toast. "But you have to eat, we have a long practice today." Jin said. I smiled at him and started slowly cutting and mixing food. I was doing that until Kookie stood up and walked from the table. I quickly did the same thing and run to the bathroom, locked myself in and just stared at my reflection. I lifted my shirt and watched my belly.

•Jin's POV•

While I was enjoying my meal, I couldn't help myself looking at Namjoon. I mean I always have an eye on him cuz he is just so freaking cute, but he was acting a little odd at the time. He barely touched his food and when Kookie stood up he immediately left. I'm a bit worried, but I must not let him know, cuz then he could noticed that I have a huge crush on him.

•Namjoon's POV•

After a while I heard a loud knock on the door which woke me up from my "daydreaming". "Hurry up, we're gonna be late!" Hobi yelled. I let go of my shirt and walked out of the bathroom.

"What were you doing in the bathroom for such a long time?" Jin asked "Ahhh, nothing interesting. Why you ask?" "No reason" Jin said looking at his shoelaces. I looked at him for a second but then stopped cuz my stomach started growling. I tried to hide it and I kinda succeeded it. But it still hurt so bad. All the way to the dance studio I was just constantly saying *in my head of course*
"DON'T EAT, YOU DON'T NEED FOOD, IF YOU EAT BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEND!"

-----------------------------------------------------------
A bit of a short chapter sorry :)