•3•

•Jin's POV•

"Noo! Get away from me! I don't need you!! You are bad for me!! Life without you now is way better!! I feel so alive! Just leave me alone!!" I heard from Namjoon's room.

I slowly walked towards his room and quietly opened the door to see that he was rolling around his bed. I couldn't just stand there and watch him, I needed to wake him up. As soon as I touched him, his eyes shoot open. He was sweating all over his body and he looked kinda hot. Damn I wish he could be mine.

•Namjoon's POV•

I just stared at him. Even if he had massy hair and some old pyjamas he looked perfect. He started to talk but I didn't understand him. After some time he noticed and asked me again "Why were you screaming?" "What? Did I scream?" Then I noticed that I'm soaked in sweat. I quickly grabbed my blanket and covered myself with it.

"Oh yeah. You were screaming like something was chasing you" Jin added. I tried to remember what was I dreaming and ended up remembering food chasing me and all my friends laughing and pointing at me telling me that I'm so ugly cuz I'm so fat. But of course I didn't tell Jin that. "Ohh....well I don't really remember" "Would you like me to stay with you, just in case you have another bad dream?"

•Jin's POV•

Did I just asked him that? Was it to fast? But he just shook his head and I left. I felt kinda bad. Rejection hurts, but I guess this was for the best, I thought while walking back to my room. I laid in bed and immediately fell asleep.

•Namjoon's POV•

As soon as Jin left, I sat down by the table and opened my notebook to wrote another tip down.

Tip number 4: DON'T EAT!

After that, I laid back into my bed and fell asleep.