•16•

Namjoon's POV

I woke up early as always and decided to go for a jog. I got dressed as quietly as posibile so I wouldn't woke up Jin. Them I walked out of the house and started running. I don't even know what was I thinking. I just knew that I'm not gonna eat when I come back.

Jin's POV

"Morning" I said while turning around to see my angel sleeping. But he wasn't there. Where in the world could he be right now? I looked at my watch and saw it was 9am. We have a free day today so it's okey. I walked down stairs and started prepering breakfast for me and Namjoon, since everyone has already eaten.

Then I heared the door unlock and looked at them. It was Namjoon. "Hi Namjoon" I said happily and hugged him "Oh, hi Jin" he smiled and hugged me back. "I just prepered breakfast, come and eat" I said while grabbing his hand and pulling him into the kitchen.

I sat down by the table and started eating. He was just stearing into his plate. "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked "Naaah. I already ate" he answered.

Namjoon's POV

"And what did you eat then?" He asked. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I didn't eat of course. What can I say that I ate. Ummm...... shit, nothing comes to my mind. What about.... "Eggs with bacon!" I yelled "eggs with bacon, that's what I ate" I said lowering my voice. "Okey then" Jin said and focused his mind back on his plate. That was a close one.

Then my phone buzzed

StoreNearYou hi. Is this Kim
Namjoon from BTS?

WrapMonster yes it is

StoreNearYou hi. This is Ema Lovegood from Store Near You, and I was wondering if members from BTS could take their time and be the judges of our competition?

Wrapmonster what is the competition about?

StoreNearYou it is a competition about decorating our shop windows. And we need judges. At the end we can give you some of our clothes in thanks for colaberating. What do you think?

WrapMonster Sure we can come. When exactly is it?

StoreNearYou it's gonna start at 2pm :)

WrapMonster okey :) see you there

"Who were you texting?" Jin asked. "I will tell you in a sec. Where are the others?" I asked after replaying to his question "I don't know" he said and took his plate to the sink.

WrapMonster hi guys can we meet in 5 minutes in the living room?

SpoonFullOfSuga me and Jimin are coming

Kookie the same thing counts for me and Tae

SunshineHobi I will come too, but why?

WrapMonster gonna explain it to you there

"Come on Jin let's go to the living room" I said and didn't let him replay cuz I was already pulling him into the living room. We sat down on the sofa and he hugged me. I kissed him and he kissed me back.

Then the others came and sat down next us. "So, why did you text us?" Yoongi said still fixing his messy hair. He and Jimin were tomato red in the face. "I hope you are free this afternoon cuz we'll be judges in a Store Near You, they are having a competition about decorating their shop windows and the asked us to be the judges." I said smiling. They all agreed and decided to meet here again at 1pm.

"Ummm, Jin....can you come something in my room please" Hobi asked after everybody, exept me and Jin, left. "Yeah, sure" Jin said and started walking up stairs, but Hobi stopped him by holding his hand "Is it okey with you Namjoon?" He asked. I nodded and they left.

I wanted to cry. I ran into the bathroom. I didn't know what to do. Tears automaticly started falling down my cheeks. I wanted to do something, something to punish me. I grabbed the nearest toothbrush and pushed it into my throat. I wanted to vomit so bad. I pushed it even further until it reached that point when food would come out. I vomited all the food that was in me. I kinda missed that feeling. When there was no food in my stomach, I didn't give up. I pushed the toothbrush even further and now blood was comming out of my mouth. It felt good.

After I was finished I looked into the mirror and saw blood everywhere. Am I beautiful now. Am I beautiful now. Am I beautiful enough for Jin to love only me? I started to cry again. I couldn't stop myself. I looked like a sad vampire. I washed my face and changed my bloody shirt and laied in bed. I fell asleep.