•19•

Namjoon's POV

As soon as we arrived home I ran and locked myself into the bathroom. Pushed my toothbrush, that I'm now always carrying with me, deep into my troath. First the water came out of me and then soon it became red.  I loved the feeling. There was blood everywhere. When I was done I walked into my room and cried myself to sleep.

Next day I woke up and saw Jin sleeping next to me. I couldn't looked at him so I got dressed, walked out of the house and  started running. When I came back he wasn't there. "Hi Tae, do you know where Jin is?" I asked at the breakfast. "I think he is with Hobi. He said that he's really not feeling good" he replayed. Should I believe?

Jin's POV

"Hobi. Wake up" I started shaking him. He looked at me with his red eyes. Poor little thing. "I brought you breakfast" I said smiling at him "I don't wanna eat" he said turning to the other side. "Oh, you are gonna eat. Remember what happened to Namjoon" I said with my mama voice.

He raised himself into a sitting position and started eating his cereal. "You happy now?" He asked angrily. I looked at him shook. Why is he so mean. I just nodded and didn't say a thing. "I'm sorry hyung, I am just so angry at myself. Would you exuse me I have to go to the bathroom." He started standing up but I pushed him back on to his bed. "No, you are not. Do you think I'm that stupid?" He blushed and started eating his cereal back.

"Okey I will help you if you are gonna colaborate with me. K?" He nodded and listend to me. "First of all you will be in my bedroom, since I sleep in Namjoon's room is mine free, and only I will walk into it, cuz, cuz I'll lock you in it. You will always wear a short sleev shirt so I could see your hands. If you are cold you can always wrap yourself in blankets." He looked at me shooked but didn't say a thing.

After a moment of silence he started talking "Hyung... can you promise me something?" I nodded and he continued "Can you please don't tell anybody what is happening to me. Can you just say that I'm really sick or made up some shit, I really don't care what you say, juat don't tell them the truth" he gave his pinky out "pinky promise?" I wraped my pinky around his "pinky promise" I said

He hugged me, I hugged him back. "Okey now wait here so I can prepere my bedroom for you" I said and left locking the door behind me.

Hobi's POV

As soon as he left my phone buzzed

Tayenah oh poor little thing. You saw her with another man.

Tayenah you know what to do boy ;)

I throw my phone and started searching for something sharp. All of the rasors are in the bathroom. No wait one is in my drawer. I quickly ran to the drawer and started searching for that one rasor. I found it and pushed it against my arm. I was crying. I started drawing lines angrily. I was so angry. The feeling of blood running down my hand felt so good. Then I heared a knock on the door. Shit. I throw the rasor and whiped my tears. Rhen the door opened.

Jin's POV

"What the fuck Hobi!!" He started crying harder and hugged me. "I'm so sorry. So sorry" he sobbed "She made me do it" he cried into my shoulder. I wraped the first shirt that I found around his hand. And hold his other hand.

Namjoons POV

I was walking to my room and I saw Hobi's room door opened. I peaked and I couldn't believe my eyes. There was Hobi siting on the bed and Jin sitting right next to him, Jin was hugging him and holding his hand. Hobi had his face smashed into Jin's shoulder. And then... Jin... kissed... Hobi's forehead.

I ran and locked myself into the bathroom. I repeted the steps from last night and then fell down next to the toilet. Helpless. I can't deal with this no more.

Longer that I thought I saw a bright side to the atory. Since Jin's mind is focused on Hobi, he won't noticed that I'm not eating and vometing. That made me a little happy.