•2•

•Namjoon's POV•

After 20 minute drive we finally arrived to the practice studio. It was really hot and that didn't quite help my hurting stomach. I sighed and put on my happy face.

...after 6 hours...

"That practice was long" Kookie said while drinking his water. "Yeah. Who's hungry?" Tae asked and raised his hand. "Sushi?" Yoongi asked and others agreed. We all followed him towards the exit. We walked to the nearest Sushi restaurant and sat down on the table by the window and ordered. While waiting we were talking about our tour. After a few minutes food came and everyone was happy except me. I looked at my plate. I wish it would be empty like my stomach, but it was full of food. "Don't eat!" I thought to myself "If you eat, bad things will happen" I sighed and looked around, making sure no one was watching, then quickly wrapped all of my sushi in a paper towel and hide it under the table.

•Jin's POV•

"Wait what? Did I just saw that? No, it can't be" That were the questions running through my head. Did I just saw my Namjoon wrapping up his sushi. Yeah I just called him my. No this can't be true. This can't be happening to him. Not to my Namjoon. We had really hard and long practice and he didn't even touched his food. No, don't do this to yourself.

I didn't even realised that I was staring at him for all this time with a weird expression on my face. I quickly shook my head and focus my mind on food in front of me. But there was still that little part of my brain who was concentrating on Namjoon.

•Namjoon's POV•

Why in the world was Jin staring at me that way? Is he suspecting something. I should be more careful around him. But I'm so jealous of him. I mean look at him he's perfect. Such a beautiful soul in a beautiful body. He looks like a freaking model and I look like a fucking pig. How can he be that perfect.

J-hope interrupted my thinking with a hard slap on my shoulder, meaning, we need to go back home cuz it's late. I stood up and walked out with other members.

We came home after 20 minute drive and I ran into my room. I opened my laptop and quickly searched "How to lose weight" I scroll through the pages and saw some pretty useful tips.

Tip number 1: drink a lot of water
Tip number 2: write a food diary
Tip number 3: exercise

"Okay I can do that" I said happily to myself and closed my laptop.

I walked out of my room and accidentally hit Jin. He looked at me weird but didn't say a thing while he saw me skipping down the hallway.

I ran to the nearest store to buy a new notebook. I bought a cute and colorful notebook with a lot of colored pencils. I paid to the nice cashier and ran back home to my room.

I sat down at the table, opening my fresh new notebook and started to write

Day 1

Drinking: 3 litres of water
Exercising: 6 hours of dancing
Eating:

I stopped to think for a second. Did I even eat today? I don't think so. For breakfast I was just playing around with my food, after practice I wrapped my sushi and I just skipped dinner.

I waited for about a minute more, trying to think and decided to write nothing next to eating.

I felt kinda good. I mean I survived a day without eating. I never felt so alive. I smiled to myself and started to doddle.

•Jin's POV•

While I was walking past Namjoon's room I couldn't help myself not to look into it and what I saw made me happy. I saw my Namjoon smiling. If I would be an ice cream I would melt every time I would see him smile.

I was staring at him for a few more seconds until he noticed me. As he caught me looking at him he quickly closed a notebook in front of him and hide it under a book *probably Harry Potter, cuz he loves that book* I blushed as ran into my room and locked myself in. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.