•22•

10 years later

Namjoon's POV

"Come on baby. Wake up" Jin said while he gentely kissed my lips. "What's up?" I asked still sleeping. "Come on. Get dressed and come quickly downstairs. I'll be waiting in the car" he said while kissing me and then left.

What the? What date is it. Is it something special? While I was dressing I remembered what today is. It's our 10th anniversary. Shit! What can I do for him. Ummm. I don't know. Fuck how was I so stupid. Then something popped into my mind. I smiled as I grabbed something and ran down stairs. I got in a car where Jin was waiting. I kissed him and then we started driving.

Suddenly we arrived. Before I could look out of the car window, he closed my eyes. Actually he wraped something around them. "Hey Jin. What's happening?" I asked. He kissed me so I could shout up and took me out of the car.

We were walking. I listened carefully and realised we were near some kind of water. Then Jin turned me around and started kissing me. I kissed him back. While we were kissing he started pulling down that stuff that was wraped around my eyes.

I looked at him. He was so beautiful. Then I turned around and saw the sea. We were on the same beach that we became official. He took my hand and I followed him.

We sat down on colorful blankets and he pulled out some pancakes with chocolate sirup. The same as it was that day. We started eating. After we were finnished the sun started to set. He took my hand and pulled me to the same spot that we first kissed.

We then looked at the stars still holding our plates. "The stars are beautiful" I said. He smiled. "You are beautiful" he said. He looked at me and grabbed my hands. "Can I kiss you?" He asked as he leaned in. I did the same and we kissed.

After we seperated our lips we both smiled. "The same thing happened 10 years ago" Jin started "And I'm glad that I spent that 10 years with you. So I was wondering." He stopped and got on one knee "Will you, Kim Namjoon, merry me?" I stoode there shooked. "Yes, of course!" I said while kissing him "Yes" kiss "Yes" kiss "Yes" kiss. "Okey stop teasing me and kiss me right" Jin smiled and pulled me closer. I kissed him harder then ever.

We then sat down on the rocks and steared at the sea holding hands. "You know what's weird" I asked. "What?" Jin asked back. "That my eating disorder brought us together" I said and smiled. That was first time in 10 years that I admited that I had an eating disorder. Jin looked at me shooked cuz I said that I had an eating disorder.

"Oh, I forgot to give you my anniversary present" I smiled. Then I toke my shirt and wraped it around his eyes. "Give me your hand" I ordered and he gave it to me. I putted in my lap and then started searching through my bag.

I toke out my tattoo machine and whispered into his ear "It will hurt a little but trust me" Then I started drawing into his hand. Now and then he gassped but he didn't say a thing.

After I was finnished I smiled at my work and toke of the shirt of his eyes. He didn't look. "Come on baby. Look at it" I said while kissing his lips. He then looked down to his hand and didn't say a word.

A tear fell down his cheek. He then looked at me and kissed me. So hard that I almost fell down. The kiss was salty, cuz he was crting. When we moved from each other I looked at him. He was still crying. "You don't like it?" I asked scared. "No, no, no... I love it. Can you just please tell me what it means?" He said and kissed me playfully

"It's a butterfly with a caption "Today is a perfect day to be a butterfly" cuz that was the moment when I fell in love with you" I explained and blushed. He kissed me and then toke my hand. "Come on let's go home and watch a movie together" he said and we drove home.

The only thing that was left on the beach was an empty plate.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The end. Hope you liked it :)