•14•

Jin's POV

"Hey, we are back!" We heared from downstairs. Hyungs came just in time. We were just prepering ourselfs for the pool and I was trying to hide all the love marks that Namjoon gave me to me just a few hours ago. "Coming!" Namjoon replayed while fixing his hair.

We then walked down stairs with our bags and put them in the car. "Let's go!" Hobi said smiling. So we drove to the pool and got dressed into our swim trunks. Namjoon first wore a shirt but then soon put it down on my wish. He looked so hot. I was melting like an ice cream under a hot sun. We were in the pool for an hour. Just having fun all 7 of us.

"You wanna get pancakes?" Namjoon asked "Yeah sure" I replayed. He took my heand and I followed him. I just loved his soft hands. "Aren't others coming with us?" I asked after I saw them walking away from us. "Naah, they have stuff to do" he replayed as he ordered ice creams. Then we sat down on a beanch and started eating our pancakes. They were so good. And Namjoon eat it without cutting. I felt so proud. After we ate them we shared a quick kiss and frove back to home.

I opened the door and just stood there. It was pitch black. Then suddenly the lights went on and there was confeti and all. It was another surprice. I looked at Namjoon and he smiled, I kissed him harshly and then go and party.

Namjoon's POV

He was enjoying his life. Drinking although it didn't hit him at all. But Hobi was so drunk. He started talking to me about space. He said that he will fly to the mars with his magical fluorescent black pig who has wings like a chicken. I just laughed at him. Then he moved on talking to other hyungs about his pig or what did he said.

I saw Tae and Kookie making out in one corner and Yoongi pulling Jimin upstairs. Probably to do some nasty stuff. And then I saw something that broke me. I saw Hobi kissing my Jin. And he kissed him back. I couldn't see because my eyes were full of tears, wich soon started falling down my cheeks. I ran upstairs and cried myself to sleep.

Jin's POV

I moved out of the kiss and saw that I wasn't kissing Hobi. "What the-" I tried to finish but he kissed me again harder. I pushed him and punch him hard. That woke him up bit. I felt sorry so I tole him to the kitchen and put ice on his eye. I could see he was drunk so I took him to his bedroom and put him to sleep. Then I walked back down stairs and started cleaning. I was cleaning till 2pm and then walked back up stairs to our room. I kissed my Namjoon and fell asleep hugging him.

It was a perfect birthday