•8•

•Jin's POV•

"Quick call the ambulance!!!" I yelled. Kookie looked sh00ked. He grabbed Tae's hand and didn't let go. Hobi was first one who opened his phone and called 911.

"Jin what is going on?!" Suga asked while hugging Jimin tight to himself

"I'll tell you what is happening. Namjoon didn't eat in 3 freaking months. Didn't you noticed that?!!" I replayed while putting his head on to my lap "That can't be true. I saw him eating this morning" Kookie said still holding Tae's hand. "Yes he ate, but do you remember when you asked him why was he in the bathroom for that long? He was vomiting, like he did every time he ate!!" I said frustrating.

Soon the ambulance came and took Namjoon and me. On the way to the hospital I explained everything to the nurses and then all that I could do is wait for him to wake up.

I was looking at him, when he was shirtless and believe me that I could see every single bone. I could count all of his ribs. I could see his collarbone. Shortly, he looked like a skeleton.

I was waiting in the hospital for days. I was sleeping on a chair next to Namjoon holding his hand, praying every night that he would wake up.

Namjoon's POV•

Everything was white. Wait am I in heaven? I turned around and saw lots of peep peep machines. Okay, I'm in hospital. I felt something in my hand so I looked down and saw a hand holding my. It was Jin's. He was sleeping. My angel is sleeping. And yes, I just called him my angel.

He soon woke up and smiled tiredly. "How are you feeling?" He asked "I don't know. Awake?" I replayed "Don't use my song for your feelings" he blushed.

There was a moment of silence then he asked. "Why did you stopped eating?" I couldn't replay. How did he know that I wasn't eating? He looked at me with still tired puppy eyes. "Ummm" I started "Cuz....I....am....too..............fat" I said not making eye contact with him.

"You are not, you are perfect" he said "No I'm not! Look at me! I'm so fat!" I yelled.

"No you're not! Do you see your body?! You look like a freaking skeleton!" Jin yelled back. I couldn't handle it anymore and I started to cry.

He didn't say a thing and just hugged me but that was all I needed. I felt happy in his arms. But does he feel happy in my? Probably not, who would love me?

"Can I show you a picture?" He asked after some time. I only nodded.

"It's a blue butterfly" I said "You know why I showed you this picture?" I shook my head "Cuz today would be a perfect day to be a butterfly" he smiled "You know how every caterpillar becomes a beautiful butterfly

"It's a blue butterfly" I said "You know why I showed you this picture?" I shook my head "Cuz today would be a perfect day to be a butterfly" he smiled "You know how every caterpillar becomes a beautiful butterfly. And I want you to become again my beautiful butterfly and use your wings to fly. I want you to be happy and healthy. So you must promise me that you will eat"

I was just staring at his eyes and nodded. My eyes became wet again and a tear slipped down my cheek. But now not from sadness but from happiness.

I'll try to eat, just for Jin.