•4•

•Namjoon's POV•

Next morning I woke up super early so I could go for a jog. I dressed up, cleaned my face and grabbed my earphones. I drank a bottle of water and left the house. I ran for about 40 minutes, before I decided to go back home. As I stepped inside I went straight into my room. I did some push ups and sit ups, then took a shower and went happily down stairs. Everyone were just having breakfast, meanwhile I just grabbed another bottle of water and chunk it.

"Aren't you gonna eat something?" Jin asked "Naah, I already ate" I said smiling at him. He blushed a little and focused back on his plate.

I waited till they were done and followed them to the music booth. It was practice day for singing and we all had to warm up. I just did some of the basic warm ups for speed talking and while doing them my thoughts kept running to my food diary. I couldn't help myself anymore and ran back to my room to get it. I walked back into the booth and we started the practice.

Jin's POV•

Wait a second. I think I saw that notebook before. It was the same one that Namjoon hide when he caught him looking at him. What's up with this notebook tho. He's taking care of it like it's his baby. I mean he now has it in his hands and won't let it out even if you kindly ask him to.

"Jin! You forgot them again" Yoongi said. I shook my head and looked at him confused. "You forgot your lines, you dummy" Yoongi said a bit angry, but quickly calmed down as soon as Jimin took his hand in his own. Yoongi gave him a gummy smile and said calmly "Okay let's start again"

After we sang Blood Sweat & Tears, Am I wrong and 21st Century Girls we had a short break. I slowly walked to Namjoon and asked him "So, did you sleep well last night?" "Yeah, I did." he replayed. I took a closer look at his face and saw dark circles under his eyes. "Well, you look tired." "I actually am, just a little bit" he said and leaned on the wall behind him. "I'll give you some of my energy but you need to hug me for that." I said smiling. He opened his arms and I hugged him gently.

He closed his eyes and hugged me back. It was short but it felt like hours. I loved the way I could hug him, but I wish I could do that every day. I let go of him and he smiled. "Thanks. Now I'm feeling much better" I returned a smile and then he left.

Namjoon's POV•

I had to leave him, cuz I had to write some things into my food diary. I mean, I loved the hug so much but I must not let him suspect what's going on "Oh shit" I said quiet enough that nobody heard. My stomach was growling so loud. I ignored it and walked back into the booth cuz I had to practice my song Reflection.

After I finished it was Jin's turn. I couldn't help myself, I just had to watch him. He looks so beautiful. There are simply no words to describe this man. I could see him blush a little when he realised that I was watching him. How can this man be so perfect. I looked down into my lap and saw my notebook shining. I just had to opened it. I looked at yesterday's notes and write the same thing for today.

Exercise: 40 minutes of running, push                    ups and sit ups
Drinking: 3 bottles of water
Eating:

I stopped again and thought. If I survived yesterday without food, why would I even eat today? I slowly started to write nothing on a blank space next to eating.

I kept it open and start to doodle, I didn't even realised that I was doodling Jin. After I finished, I closed it and focus back on Jin's beautiful voice. Slowly my eyes became heavier and heavier and I fell asleep.

•Jin's POV•

My little angel fell asleep while I was singing. I feel so happy.