•17•

Meanwhile

Jin's POV

I followed Hobi into his room. After we entered he closed the door, locked them and sat on the bed, pointing at the empty space next to him. I sat next to him and staered in space in front of me. "So what's up?" I started. Hobi didn't say a thing and just started rolling up his sleeve. I saw some lines on his forearm.

He started shaking. He was crying. I hugged him. "I don't... don't know what I... I was thinking..." he started sobbing. I closed his mouth and just let him cry on my shoulder. I hugged him so tight so he would feel safe, feel loved. Then he pushed me away and started talking.

"It all started when Namjoon was in the hospital" he was still shaking "if you don't want to say it you don't hav-" I started but he stopped me "No. I have to tell someone. So when you and Namjoon were in hospital I started to recieve some creepy messeges from my ex girlfriend Tayenah. She started telling me that she was sorry that she left me and all that kind of shit. I ignored her and the he started to text me stuff like 'you are not worth it' 'you have no life' and it really hurted me. Then she texted me this message" he said and shoved me his phone.

Tayenah you know what will help you? Cutting your vanes. It feels so so good when blood runs down your hand. I heared she does it too.

SunshineHobi who you mean by she?

Tayenah your new girlfriend of course. Jaynsoo I believe is her name.

SunshineHobi how do you know her name? How do you know she is my girlfriend? Why do you think she is cutting herself?!

Tayenah oh. That's a secret that I will never tell you ;) but yeah. I heared that she said that you are so anoying and she is dating you just cuz you are an idol.

"Wait you didn't tell us that you have a girlfriend" I asked surprieced "I wasn't allowed to tell you, MV told me not to, cuz of the media and fans and shit" he aswered "ohhh, I bet she is probably a beautiful sweet girl" I added "Yeah she is. But since Tayenah started texting me, she became jelous. She thought that I was cheating on her. So she... she left me. I cried. And then...then" he started crying harder "then I started cutting myself. I started cutting cuz of her. Cuz I loved her so much"

I was just stearing at him. Couldn't say anything. What can people do for love. "I really love her. She was the best person I've ever known" he sobbed. "For how long are you... ummm... you know... cutting?" I asked a bit sceared. "I've been cutting since you and Namjoon came back home" he answered. I just steared at him with my mouth probably opened. "How didn't we noti-" I started but he cut me "You couldn't. I was careful. I was always wearing long sleeves. Plus you are all together I mean Taekook, Yoonmin and now also Namjin. I was always pretending to be happy Hobi, the one you all knew, and when you were asleep I cut myself. I really started to love the feeling of blood running down my hand"

I hugged him and let him cry. "Why did you tell me that?" I asked to break the silence "Cuz you helped Namjoon and I thought you could help me. I thought you have some extra love for me cuz, cuz you are like a mother that I don't have right here, right now" he explained. I hugged him tighter and kissed his forehead. He fell asleep in my arms. I laied him down to his bed and left to see Namjoon. He needs my love and I need his love.