•20•

Jin's POV

It's been one month since Hobi told me about his cutting and he's doing grat. He didn't cut himself since that time she made him do it. Now I can leave his door unlocked cuz I know he wouldn't go to the bathroom and cut himself. And he also got a new girlfriend. She's his middle school friend and I never saw him happier. He's back to the normal Hobi. I feel so happy for him.

But my Namjoon is acting weird. He doesn't talk to me. I feel sad. I'm gonna surprice him with something special.

Namjoon's POV

It's been one month since I didn't eat. I feel empty. I feel happy. Jin and Hobi are hanging out all the time wich helps me. I mean nobody sees that I'm not eating. And if I feel sad I can just go vomit blood. It makes me happy.

I just walked out of the bathroom. I was still fixing my fair cuz they are alway messy after I vomit. I walked into our room and saw Jin on the bed looking so fucking sexy. He walked up to me and hugged me. I didn't know what to say I was shooked. He kissed me and I kissed back. Then he pushed me on the bed and stradeled over me. He started making some love marks on my neck. I moaned quietly.

He started taking off my shirt but I stopped him. I won't let him see my body. "Why don't you want to take of your shirt?" He asked while he moved back. He was now siting on my waist with his hand on my hands. "Just, cuz..." fuck I have to lie quickly "Cuz I don't want to" I said but didn't make my contact. He then started pulling my shirt of viontly. I tried to rezist but I was too weak.

Jin's POV

I finally got his shirt off. I looked at his body. "What the fuck, Namjoon!" I yelled. He didn't looke at me. He looked like a fucking sceleton. I could see all of his ribs. I just didn't know what to say. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF?! AGAIN?!" I yelled lowder. I was so mad. "I DID IT CUZ OF YOU! WERE YOU BLIND ALL THIS TIME?!" he yelled back. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!!" I asked yelling. He then shook and started crying. I gues I was too loud but I don't give a fuck right now.

"YOU ARE WITH HOBI. I CAN SEE THAT I'M NOT BLIND. YOU ARE HIDING THIS FOR THE PAST FUCKING MONTH. AND JUST SAYING. I STARTED EATING BECAUSE OF YOU!" he had a break down. He was there yelling at me helpless.

Then suddenly the door opened. It was Hobi.

He ran and hold Namjoon's hand wich was prepered to punch me. "Namjoon chill" he said calmly. "DON'T TUCH ME!" Namjoon yelled trying to get rid of Hobi's hand, but he was too weak. He suddenly brake down. He sat down hugging his knees and crying. I tried to hug me but he pushed me away.

"GO TO HOBI. YOU LOVE HIM MORE THEN ME ANYWAYS!" he yelled almost without his voice. Hobi looke at me surpriced. "I DON'T LOVE HIM THE WAY I LOVE YOU KIM NAMJOON!"

Hobi then pulled me aside and sat down in fronto of Namjoon. He toke a deep breathe and started "Look Namjoon. I don't love Jin. I will explain why he's been so much with me past month" he started rolling up his sleeve but I grabed his arm "Do you really wanna do it?" I asked worried "I have to do it" he smiled, I could see his teary eyes. "After everything that you've done for me he deserves to know the truth" I let go of his arm and sat next to Namjoon.

Hobi countinued rolling up his sleeve until Namjoon could saw his arm full of bloddy lines. Namjoon gasped and hold my hand tight. "He was helping me. I was cutting myself cuz of lost love. I asked Jin cuz he helped you and I thought he could help me to" he said while his tears were falling down his cheeks. Namjoon was crying too.

"It's really hard for me to tell you this. That's why Jin had to lie, I was sick. I'm sorry if you got the wrong picture, I really am. And I know Jin is yours" he said smiling through his tears.

Namjoon didn't say a thing and just hugged Hobi. Hobi cried and cried. Namjoon did too.

I was just watching them. I felt happy now that Namjoon knows the truth. And Hobi was happy.

"But what about holding hands and stuff?" Namjoon asked "oh, I was just holding and wraping his hand. There was a lot of blood." I answeared "hey, hey Namjoon, you can chill, cuz... cuz... I have a... girlfriend" he said and blushed. "Her name is Jisanny, and she was my good friend in middle school" he blushed harder.

Then I saw Namjoon's happy face and he attacked me with kisses. Hobi them left and we made out for an hour or so.