•7•

Namjoon's POV•

I woke up early as usual and turned around to do the same thing as I always do but I saw Jin. He was sleeping next to me, in my bed. He looked so fucking cute tho. I tried to remember what happened last night but I couldn't. I quietly got dressed and go out for a jog, like I do every morning. I wrote a letter that I went for a walk, so Jin wouldn't be worried.

Jin's POV

I woke up and turned around hoping I would see my Namjoon sleeping. But he wasn't there. I started to panic but soon stopped cuz I saw a piece of paper on the table. I read it and have a sigh of relief. I laid back into his bed and smiled. I can't believe I actually slept in his bed, with him. Geez I'm acting like a teenage fan girl.

I stood up and looked around his room and I saw The notebook on his table. "It wouldn't hurt if I just have a little peak" I said to myself and opened it.

I started to list through the notebook. It was a food diary. I looked closely and saw "nothing" written next to eating. I turned another page and saw again nothing. I listed more and more and realised that he hasn't eat a thing in 3 months. That's weird tho cuz when I made him dinner he always ate it. Does that mean that he vomited his food after he was finished?

I heard someone walking towards the room and quickly closed The notebook and hide it under a Harry Potter book. I turned around and saw Namjoon weakly walking towards me. Now I just realised how baggy his clothes were on him.

"Sorry. I just went for a walk to refresh my mind" he apologized. "It's okay, come on let's go eat" "Oh, I already ate" he said playing with his fingers.

"Then eat again. We have a looong dance practice today and you need a lot of energy" I said calmly to him. He nodded and followed me downstairs.

Namjoon's POV•

Oh shit. Why did I followed him down? Now I will have to eat. But it's okay I guess, I mean, I can always vomit it out. Okay I can do this, I though to myself.

I smiled at Jin as I poured some milk and cereal into the bowl in front of me. I ate it all and felt full, I felt sad, I felt FAT.

"Come on, what are you two still doing here. We have to leave" Hobi said grabbing Jin's hand. Jin grabbed mine and we followed Hobi to the car. I still felt dirty cuz I didn't vomit. Aghhh this feeling is killing me.

We arrived to the practice studio and started to warm up. I excused myself and go to the bathroom. I locked myself in and with teary eyes searched for something sharp to stuck it into my throat. I couldn't find anything so I used my fingers. I pushed them deep inside until they reached the point when all the food was starting to come out. After everything was out I just sat down next to the toilet and tried to hold my tears inside.

After 5 minutes I decided that it would be better if I go back to studio and so I did. All the way to the room I was walking really weird. I could barely control my body. I slowly managed to walk into the room and as soon as I came we had our first dance to practice.

"Where were you for that long?" Tae asked while drinking water. I could see how he blushed when he noticed that Kookie was looking at him sexually. "I was in the bathroom" "For that long?" Kookie joined conversation. "I just have a small headache, that's all" I saw Jin looking at me worried but I didn't make eye contact, cuz he would know that I was lying.

"Okay then let's start the practice" Jimin said happily holding Suga's hand. I knew there was something between them but they didn't make it official yet.

We started our practice and after a few beats everything became dark. The last thing I heard was Jin's scream.