•6•

•Namjoon's POV•

So my day looks a little something like this.

I wake up early and get dressed, which is hard since everything I put on me looks huge on me. Then I go for an hour and a half jog, then go back home do some push ups and sit ups, take a shower before I go down stairs to the kitchen to watch them how they eat. When they ask if I'm gonna eat, I always tell them that I already ate.

Then I do whatever we have to do that day *singing or dance practice* Then we have lunch. I became an expert at not eating but still look like I am. I usually just talk a lot and play with my food and at the end I just throw it in the trash.

After lunch I go into the booth and work on my music. I drink a lot, and I mean really a lot of water. I usually write my food diary and it's always the same. 9

Exercise: 1,5 hours of jogging, push ups, sit ups
Drinking: 4 bottles of water
Eating: nothing :)

Now there is always nothing next to eating. I feel so proud of myself.

Then it's soon dinner. I usually skip it, except when Jin makes it for me. I mean I can't say no to him. He is just to cute when he blushes while asking me if I want to join him at dinner and I always say yes, and actually eat. After that I just go and vomit it out, so I feel empty again. I feel happy.

I've been having the same day schedule for about 3 months I think, but every time I look in the mirror I look more and more fat.

Jin's POV•

"What the ?" I heard screaming again from Namjoon's room. I slowly walked pass his doors and saw him shaking and sweating. I immediately ran into his room and started shaking him. He didn't wake up. I panicked and ran into the bathroom and got a cup of cold water. I ran back into his room and poured it on to him. He woke up and was.... crying? I never saw him cry before it must have been a really bad dream.

I didn't say anything I just took his sweaty shirt of and put a clean dry one on. Fuck it was too dark, so I couldn't see his body, I bet he looks like god. Then I laid next to him and hugged him tight. He felt weird. Usually I felt that I was hugging a nice soft pillow, now I think that I'm hugging a bag of bones. I gently brushed his hair and kissed his forehead.

I could feel his breathing slowing down. He was falling asleep. I couldn't feel happier.